Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
Game over. Gammmmmeee ovverrrrrrrr. That towing some river toys, ohh yess.

-Markus-

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I so want a Ford F350 slammed on 26's that thing is bananas!! I dont go nuts over cars very often anymore(nature of the business I guess), but that just does it for me.

·
5,744 Posts
I so want a Ford F350 slammed on 26's that thing is bananas!! I dont go nuts over cars very often anymore(nature of the business I guess), but that just does it for me.
Only thing I like slammed is cars, not my trucks. But yeah, like you, that makes me want a dually, BAD! I'm just trying to picture that thing blacked out, grille, wheels, everything. Sinister!

-Markus-

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
are these like the old dually custom wheels (made from cut semi wheels) or these purpose made for duallys....
I second the question: what tires can I use to two..on 26 inch wheels?
will it work with 4wd?
I have that exact f350 in white...now i wish i would have gotten black...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've thought of stepping up to 24's or (now) 26's but I tow so often that it can't be a good thing, can it?
Ben, those 26s aren't even close to being rated to tow, but sure do look sick! I've looked into it, there is just no way around it, if you tow semi-heavy you can't do anything bigger then 22.5s or 22s.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I tow crazy shit all day so i'll be sticking to my 22.5s. But when i get the chance to have another dually... you bet that things gettin 26s.... SICK!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts