Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this up for my cousin:

2011 Corvette Grand Sport with Dry Sump
Color - Inferno Orange (Only 413 produced in 2011)
Final 2011 Corvette Production Statistics
2nd owner car
Clean Car Fax - VIN: 1G1YP2DW6B5104841 (Car Fax is provided upon your request)
Milage: 34,500 will go up as weekends come

THE PRICE REFLFECTS THE CAR WITHOUT THE MODS LISTED BELOW. THE CAR WILL COME WITH STOCK WHEELS AND TIRES FOR THE PRICE OF 37,999. THE PRICE CAN BE CUSTOMIZED BASED ON THE MODS YOU WISH TO PURCHASE.

If purchased for 41,999 the car will come with the following:

Forgestar CF10 wheels 19x12 rear, and 19x10 front
Nitto N555 tires, 80% thread remaining
Bee-Hive Air Intake with shield
Loudmouth 2 axle back muffler exhaust
Z06 alacantara steering wheel with shift knob orange stitching

Currently not Installed that will come with the car if purchased for 41,999
Kooks LT headers, with X pipe
Factory Grand Sport wheels with tires

If you decide to purchase is for a lower price, please let me know and I can take off some of the items which can be negotiated as well. Text me to (786) 203-5769 for a faster response.

My comment is that this car is owned by an enthusiast who is very meticulate. No oil changes were ever missed, always done prior to the 3K mile interval. The car is washed and cleaned every week and polished once a month if not twice. Car will also come with a cover once purchased.

I hope to sell the car to someone that will appreciate the car for what it is. The pictures speak for itself, there are no crazy paintings air brushed fires or dragons under the hood. Tastefully moddded for any true enthusiast.

NO TRADES please, and absolutely no low ballers. There will be no test drives until you have proof of payment.

Thanks for looking

Note that I can recommend financing for avaialble for a bank if you do not have a bank that will finance you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts