Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an Audi tech and went to training for the new A8. So much new technology going on in these things. Here are a few pics of the cars there. We had 7 there at one time. 3 for shop. The rest were driven around.

thermal night vision

awesome decal

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
The front looks great, very get-the-f-outta-my-way...

...the rear, looks like you're rolling up on a base A4.....

·
Registered
941 Posts
love the front end, hate the headlights tho!

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
The only real issue, honestly, is the horizontal slats on the grille. It's not as pronounced on the A5, A6, A4 today. On these, it dominates maybe too much. Would like to see say the current looking grills on it before I say I just hate it (however, I'm sure the after-market can cure it.)

It took me a while just to get used to the first 'pug-nosed' A4's a few years back.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Love these new A8s. Every bit of them. Look less fat and overweight like the current model and more athletic and with more of a presence. Cant wait to have a go in one!

·
Registered
8 Posts
what technology has these new A8s got? im not asking about audi's special 4 wheel drive or anything like that, im talking about toys/features/innovative new things

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
what technology has these new A8s got? im not asking about audi's special 4 wheel drive or anything like that, im talking about toys/features/innovative new things
It's got the google maps with EDGE or 3G navigation which is pretty cool.

Google Earth Comes to Audi A8

There is a night vision assistant with pedestrian detection system.

The option bang and olufesen sound system :drool2:

·
Registered
412 Posts
It needs time to like the new Audis, I see the new A8 since a half year and the first ones I saw I said to myself that I hate this car, it growes but not to much, looks like an A4 from behind, saw 2 hours ago a new A7 on the street, I think the A5 sportsback is the better car!

·
Registered
451 Posts
It's a nice car I saw one at the dealer looks not bad. I think they f*^% the back although not bad but just way to a4ish for a flagship model.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts