Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just got her car. Sorry only this pic but will shoot some good ones when I get time. It is really a great ride, what matters most, she tells me everyday how much she loves it.

Attachments

·
Registered
723 Posts
Nice ride! Looking forward to more pics.
Was there a particular reason you went for the GT over the 5 or x5? Just curious

·
Registered
412 Posts
Nice ride! Looking forward to more pics.
Was there a particular reason you went for the GT over the 5 or x5? Just curious
X5? Very loud car, gets new body style in 2 years, 5-series is lower, not so big and the interior in the GT is very very nice.... back seats are better then in a 7-series, 5-series or X5.... we have a GT 530d with adaptive drive, head-up display keylees go...... getting 535d x-drive GT soon, missing the awd....
congrats, very nice ride, enjoy it... how much was your MSRP? Our 530d GT costs already 110k$ (84.000€)...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I know I will get some better pics up. I realize many car guys may not care for the lines on this car but I think it is really going to grow on many. For my wife it is just great, full auto lift back or smaller lift trunk opening so easy for her to load and unload stuff. It is loaded and the twin bucket seats in rear are really comfortable with full adjustments like the front heated etc. I am not really sure what "twin turbo technology" means to be honest but the car has some serious acceleration.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts