Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know when I saw it I had to buy it. I had been going back and forth between a CLS550 and a E63 . But when I heard about 0% on a 2010 Corvette is was a wrap. 0% + GM Employee pricing for the win.

Now it's time to start moding!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not in the American cars section;) Congrats I'm thinking a nice set of rims and maybe a red or a black Grand Sport stripe on the front fender, just a suggestion:p
I just took the chrome wheels off. So I'm thinking of going with a gray stripe to much the wheels. It going to but rims on it in the spring unless I fined the right deal. Thinking AVD1 10.1 in gunmetal. But have to handle some other mods first.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The wheels I think are going to come in the spring. I'm going to work on preformace mods right now. Here are some pictures from today.

·
Registered
112 Posts
very nice, i just got out of my 06 z51... if you are doing performance mods, DEFINATELY look into a guy named chuck of westchester, he is probably the best tuner around. eddlbrock came out with a great supercharger this year called the E-force thats basically a bolt on 550 HP. the suspension will probably be best stock and aestetics, skys' the limit =p

beautiful car!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Great looking car. 0% for 72 months you can not beat that. I might have to look into my vette purchase sooner than later.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts