Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Wow definitely some serious cars there. Great shots btw!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
These are amazing pics! I was talking to a couple people yesterday about the run! Everyone said they had a great time. Great job Seth! It is not easy setting up runs of this size. Believe me I know!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
sick photos!!
Thanks John !

Wow definitely some serious cars there. Great shots btw!
Thanks !

These are amazing pics! I was talking to a couple people yesterday about the run! Everyone said they had a great time. Great job Seth! It is not easy setting up runs of this size. Believe me I know!
Thanks Aimee...and this is only about a third of the cars...other shots didn't make the cut due to where they parked...the sun messed up the shot :(

nice pics, thanks for sharing!
Thanks Kirb !

nice shots, and great cars. that sc300 stands out bigtime
Thanks !

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks Aimee, yes it's an incredible undertaking and thankfully very few hiccups. We did have a bit of delay with registration and now we have worked out that kink with newly ordered RFID tags that will be distributed to all ER members. This will help big time.

Glad everyone enjoyed. Great pics as always C3

21 - 40 of 40 Posts