1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
554 Posts
Awesome spot. I was just at the Red Rock Amphitheater at sunset last weekend. I'd love to see a shoot done at that time. By far one of the best sunsets I've ever seen.

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
The blue pops in the red nicely.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this is where an Impreza should appear in photographs. well known as a rally car, back into the wilds! great shots!
Thanks! I use my STi for everything. It is my daily driver, cruiser, weekend car, drum hauler, snow/mountain car, track car... its just awesome!

Awesome spot. I was just at the Red Rock Amphitheater at sunset last weekend. I'd love to see a shoot done at that time. By far one of the best sunsets I've ever seen.
Sunset would be AWESOME... maybe next week!

Nice! What is your brake setup??
Stock STi Brembo's painted Brembo Yellow with Black "Brembo"

Nice car and nice photos! What setup do you use (DSLR Setup)?
Currently shooting with a Nikon D300 and a few different lenses but may be upgrading shortly.

Love the hatch, nice pics.
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Huh i woulda never guessed! they look like six pots! i cool color choice. i did mine red with black text and i love it!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Nice STI

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Huh i woulda never guessed! they look like six pots! i cool color choice. i did mine red with black text and i love it!
Cruised next to an old man (75+) in an GT2 RS a few months back with a few buddies in the car. At a red light I saw him eyeing my brakes. I gave him a thumbs up and a smile, he rolled the window down and said "Nice Brembos!"

The yellow is a big improvement over the black brembos with white "sti". lame!!!

My inspiration was from this car...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Lamborghini gallardo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts