Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: 20/10/10 - More Pics on Page 4

Hey Fellas its 'that' time of the year again so i thought i'd go and snap a few pics for you guys!

The Venue

People showing up

Some other attendees brought their whips

Now before we begin, let me just say that im no Verone or Kirb + the area was super bright

so expect some shiny/blurry pics from my mini cam :D

As you walk in, the first thing you see is this massive model of Burj Rafal (Sponsors) its under construction i think

And now to the good stuff!

BMW

Rolls Royce

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Maserati

Ferrari

Infiniti

Some HRE's on Display

Exclusive Lexus Chocolates

Some ADV.1 Reppage

Thats all fellas! Thanks for watching

·
Registered
665 Posts
Sick show... I read an article a little while back that they don't even bother shipping the cars out of there. Majority are bought on the spot and are delivered after the show. I bet the parking lot was as nice as the show.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Btw, for those wondering why there's no Lambo/Bentley/Bugatti/Lotus <-- its because they all have one dealer and they are not willing to put their Bentley fleet next to the Hyundai cars as competitors (obviously) so they didn't participate altogether

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Btw, for those wondering why there's no Lambo/Bentley/Bugatti/Lotus <-- its because they all have one dealer and they are not willing to put their Bentley fleet next to the Hyundai cars as competitors (obviously) so they didn't participate altogether
:lol: elitists

Excellent pics!!

I love the look of the new 5 series, the brake lights are mesmerizing!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Nice shots! Thanks so much for sharing. I believe another member posted that Blue Murcie in the Lambo section....

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
man that zonda tricolore is nuts! I love it...anyone have a good desktop background? I've only seen it in blue/black, never with that carbon fiber/stripes combo...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts