Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nice cars, and the interior is a great improvment over the old model, ive driven the full fat range rover 5.0 supercharged and its a very nice car,

·
Registered
15 Posts
2010 the hse is 285 hp, the previous model of supercharged is 395 ! now its so powerful the hse not the other, by the way dont think just pick it u will not regret it n when ever u drive it , believe me u will not accept to drive another 4x4 cars only the range rover !

salam

·
Registered
774 Posts
Thinking of picking one up non super charged. Worth it or not?
theres an older thread...same Q, if you want to find some more opinions. I say the SC is 100% worth it...went from '06 HSE to '10 SC myself. from what you get for the 10-15k up-charge, you cannot beat it in the aftermarket world.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Can't say much about the 10 Sport SC but my 2008 is a piece of CRAP! 40 trips to service and counting.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Can't say much about the 10 Sport SC but my 2008 is a piece of CRAP! 40 trips to service and counting.
Ever heard of lemon laws? My '08 Supercharged has maybe been to service 5 times tops (for problems, not including the scheduled oil changes).

Don't get an HSE though - they're underpowered. Just wait and save enough for the Supercharged.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts

Im a fan!
my grey 2011 Sport supercharged Sport GT will be here in the next 30 to 45 days

this is a non supercharged sport GT
(NFL Legend Jerry Rice's RR pictured)

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Cant go wrong with a grey RR ;)
Although I'm not a fan of the current model, I'm sure you're gonna trick it out just right!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Ever heard of lemon laws? My '08 Supercharged has maybe been to service 5 times tops (for problems, not including the scheduled oil changes).
Already in process actually. Land Rover doesn't want to take it back though so having a bit of a challenge. Many people have experienced the same problems I have including the classic water seeping through the sunroof into the interior in rain or car wash which LR Service can't seem to get right for some odd reason.

Anyhow, I hope the new 2010s are not as bad. I think I had seen a post on here a while back with a picture of an RR parked in front of a Land Rover dealership with stickers on it stating "If you want a reliable car, this isn't it!" or something along those lines, can't remember exactly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts