Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this has been done a million times....with the exception that the new RANGE is Sic as HELL!!!!!!!! Love what they are doing as a brand, here is an HSE Supercharged we just finished.

22" HRE 947R with staggered set up 22x 9 front and 22x10.5 rear rolling Yokohama 265/40-22 front and 285-35-22 rears.

STRUT Marquise Collection for the 2010 with no LED option.

Matted all the letters and trim.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Rims and blackout lettering look great, but there's nothing worse than Strut (screams MTV Cribs)...

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
First thought: wow that looks really good.
Second: why would anyone rock big logos on their car that are not the manufacturers logo? I think its kinda silly

·
Registered
693 Posts
Each individual has a style, we are here to help them express it....:D
Of course, to each their own. And I never fault the tuner, because it's the customer's (sometimes poor) choice most of the time :thumb:.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice but 24's would'v been better :thumbsup:
Agreed..:D But this particular truck will be a daily driver all around Oregon, from the mountain and down to the beach so daily use with little to no maintenance was needed.

·
Registered
816 Posts
great execution. Sad the customer went with that grill. It would be even sicker if you could get the grills brushed to match the wheels, with black trim.

·
Registered
51 Posts
love the HRE's! So clean. You guys don't have a buyer for HRE 945r in the same finish would you :D

I feel repetitive because I just said the same thing in another guy's thread, but paint the strut pieces. They look really ghetto in chrome, but, when painted they look quite nice :)

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is an ass for every seat, this particular customer is old school and loves chrome!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
I still don`t understand where the attractiveness is in this straut grille .
yea, appreciate pics always of other people's rovers, but this whole strut grill thing is just... tawdry.

it's seriously someone making a run to home depot, getting some metal bits, shining it up and slapping it on something that doesn't have anything to do with corvette chrome. it is ghastly.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Well done as usual. Time to let the world know about 503.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Shared with over Four Thousand of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts