Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
too bad he didn't show up today but George came so all good! Great seeing you today George. :clap:
Thanks Aimee,

It was a pleasure seeing you again...
Let me know when you have time to get together and figure out the May run, it will be my pleasure to start our place, we have room to fit at least 120 plus cars, if we can talk about it this coming week and confirm I will make sure we have a great outcome with our members...

·
Registered
323 Posts
You got that right Roy. Manhattan couldnt close the deal on the customer, then the customer made it happen with the boys at Lamborghini Beverly Hills.
Also your blue SV that you sold is on the truck headed to NY...
Yep, your truck was on time wiht in 15 minutes..loaded it great and it is off going across country...thanks

With as few SV cars left, none of the Dealers want to let them go for under MSRP..but when push comes to shove..they have to give it to another Dealer if they dont have the car sold.

I know of ONLY 3 left currently

·
Registered
509 Posts
very beautiful cars! The SV is a very aggressive yet sexy looking car! would love to own one, one day!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I love that Lambo BH and JP are members here and join the thread. Very cool.

Oh yeah, love that car...

Frank

21 - 40 of 44 Posts