Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sebastian Vettel won the 2010 world championship! Congrats to him!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
'Fernando, use your talent!' :lol: I'm so happy Eyebrows didn't win. Did you see how he reacted to Petrov?

Congrats to Vettel, I'm sure he'll get a couple more championships in the comming years

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Lesser of two evils I guess.....

Kidding. Congrats Vettel!

·
Registered
496 Posts
THANK YOU FUCKING GOD!! The world is now right with itself again. THANK YOU VITALY PETROV YOU ARE A TRUE GENTLEMAN! Oh and **** you Mark Webber you threw your championship away, I have been your fan for almost ten years now and to see you put in the drive you did today was disheartening.

Thank You Lewis Hamilton for not pitting and toughing it out with that left front tire, I hope you win next year as you are my main driver, Thank you Jenson Button for putting in a classy drive

AND THANK YOU FERNANDO ALONSO YOU EYE BROWED DONKEY BITCH FOR BEING A BITCH!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!! My Jackass tifosi good friend hasnt watched the race yet, I in fact turned my phone completely off so he couldn't call me if Alonso won. I cannot wait to receive his phone call and jerk myself off to his tears.

**** YOU FERRARI! YOU DIDNT GET WCC OR WDC!!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Hamilton, Button, good job. Now we all wait till March 2011 and it all beginnings again!

·
Registered
210 Posts
THANK YOU FUCKING GOD!! The world is now right with itself again. THANK YOU VITALY PETROV YOU ARE A TRUE GENTLEMAN! Oh and **** you Mark Webber you threw your championship away, I have been your fan for almost ten years now and to see you put in the drive you did today was disheartening.

Thank You Lewis Hamilton for not pitting and toughing it out with that left front tire, I hope you win next year as you are my main driver, Thank you Jenson Button for putting in a classy drive

AND THANK YOU FERNANDO ALONSO YOU EYE BROWED DONKEY BITCH FOR BEING A BITCH!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!! My Jackass tifosi good friend hasnt watched the race yet, I in fact turned my phone completely off so he couldn't call me if Alonso won. I cannot wait to receive his phone call and jerk myself off to his tears.

**** YOU FERRARI! YOU DIDNT GET WCC OR WDC!!!

:clap::Kill1:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yes - good on Vettel - he really did drive outstanding and should have won Korea (damn Red bull reliability)
Nice to see the past 2 years World Champions as 2nd and 3rd today - good race Hamilton and Button.
Too bad Alonso - could not happen to a nicer guy
and way to go Petrov and Renault - great straight line speed, and yes, you can keep your racing line - despite Alonso whine
Actually a pretty decent season this year - right down to the end.
Can't wait for the circus to start up again next year - haha!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
yessssss

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Season is over... no more F1 until march...

I watched every race and qualifications.

Vettel is a world champion. I'm happy for him. If Kimi comes back next season then we'll have him, Schumi, Hamilton, Button and Vettel from F1 champs. Now if somebody hires Villeneuve, then having 6 former and a current champ in one season would be absolutely amazing.

Awesome season. I'm glad I could attend Hungarian F1 to see those guys live. I hope to go to Brazil or Montreal next year!

·
Registered
724 Posts
What happened to Alonso? He was unable to pass a French made car with a rookie Russian behind the wheel? The great 2 time WDC winner couldnt pass?

Webber broke. Plain and simple. Can not handle the pressure and stress. THIS is why he is not a world champion. Some drivers can have the exp. and a great car but still not have the heart and mind power to go the distance.

Look at Vettel, he knew he had to be 1 and he went out there and just did it without dwelling on the situation with points or where his team mate or Alonso were. Like I have been saying Vettel has always been #1 since last season and the pressure Alonso/Webber were under to beat Vettel was too much for them.

Truly amazing season finale. The underdog comeback kid taking the win win for Red Bull.
Hamilton rarely gets praise from me but both McLarens did a awesome job this weekend.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
AWESOME JOB RED BULL!!!
I think Vettel deserves it.
Webber, you blew it! Big Time Fail today.
Alonso, I am sorry....wait, no I am not!! IN YOUR FACE!!
Hamilton, thanks for the second place, that will help my fantasy score.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts