Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was at Rosenthal today, and saw this Gorgeous Inventory in their showroom. It's called the Autobiography. There is a deposit on the car already unfortunately. Waiting for funds to clear.

- EDIT: Went back to pick up my Range Rover. The black one is gone, they have a white one now. Super gorgeous. White / Black. Wished they had the White / Black-Red

·
Registered
693 Posts
The only thing I like about the Autobiography front bumper is the bottom splitter portion. I wonder if it could be molded to a standard Supercharged bumper...

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'm not sure that is true. I've seen at least 3 in person in a fairly small town.

This is basically the equivalent of the HST version that they used to have in the UK.
You are correct - there are way more than 40. In fact, you can now order the Autobiography package on any M/Y 2011 Sport SC.

·
Registered
917 Posts
You are correct - there are way more than 40. In fact, you can now order the Autobiography package on any M/Y 2011 Sport SC.
I don't think it has to be supercharged though. At least not to get that kit on it. I took a pic of an HSE version a few weeks ago.

Tried posting a pic of it but's it failing for some reason.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Ordering the Autobiography package is different than getting the real one

The point of the car is the special interior and exterior :) looks can be deceiving you know

·
Registered
693 Posts
I don't think it has to be supercharged though. At least not to get that kit on it. I took a pic of an HSE version a few weeks ago.

Tried posting a pic of it but's it failing for some reason.
You're close but slightly off - HSE versions can be ordered with the Sport GT kit, which is basically the exact same thing as the Autobiography (but doesn't say Autobiography; does include the body kit and two-tone interior).

Ordering the Autobiography package is different than getting the real one

The point of the car is the special interior and exterior :) looks can be deceiving you know
Actually, it is the same thing - the Autobiography package is the two-tone interior and body kit on a Supercharged. The LR website doesn't reflect this, but if you look at an internal pricing memo (can be found at rangerovers.net/forum) then you'll see I'm right. I believe it was a limited edition for 2010 (but in a series of way more than 40 units), but now it can be special ordered by anyone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
ِautobiography is actully what the owner needs, he can chose the bodykit or let it be same as reguler Supercharged , NOT 40 !! its same as SE , HSE, Supercharged

·
Registered
917 Posts
You're close but slightly off - HSE versions can be ordered with the Sport GT kit, which is basically the exact same thing as the Autobiography (but doesn't say Autobiography; does include the body kit and two-tone interior).
So can you get a regular HSE with just the GT kit and not the two tone interior?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts