Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Next week will take some professional pics...not these lame camera phone ones...here's a few more in the mean time :) It's peanut butter jelly time!!! Minus the jelly for the interior lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Just got my brand new 2011 steering wheel straight out of the UK!! Extremely rare...Anthracite Oak Wood to match my Anthracite Oak Westminster Interior! It also retains the heated function :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
military maaaaang! scaring the sh!t outta G wagons in Socal.

YouTube - ‪Young Jeezy feat. Lil Wayne - Ballin (Full Song)‬‏
Dude...you always beat me to the punch! lol...Hey check out the new steering wheel son!!! Nobody has this...I mean nobody (hopefully nobody hahaha)! At least not the new 2011 version with Nappa Leather...gotta stay ahead of the game! lol

P.S. Bro who does it better than your own L4P bargain bin baller...I snagged this wheel up for 375 british pounds = $610 including shipping!!! Now tell them who is a hustla lol....this wheel is easily 2g's from the dealer! If you can find one...which I doubt.

ROK.... now this track is for the GROWN N' SEXY!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9PuAm7d0PA&feature=related

His album is fire!! Get on this! Play this for the mamacita's ....ROK + RRS + FLY BREEZY'S = LIVIN'

·
Registered
651 Posts
the thing about the range rover is that it's hard to look like a dbag in it unlike your typical flashy sports car.

it makes the guy driving behind the wheel look like a man's man because the thing is practical as all heck, yet has a shape that just exudes good taste. it's truly an amalgamation of urban sporting character and backwoods rigor.

so this is why we deal with all its itty bitty shortcomings along the electronics front. there's really nothing like it and i gotta say it gets a lot of love when done up right like this one right herrrrrrrrr.

it's less silicon valley tech exec coupe and more English Premier League sports agent truck.

i should be a LR VP of global Marketing. :D enjoy guys!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I want a Range Rover after seeing this thing. Bravo.

-Markus-
Appreciate the kind words...if your wallet allows...get one! Even though my wallet doesn't always allow...I manage...make a few sacrifices here and there...you know...don't eat for like a week lol jk :D All in all...if you have the means get your A** in one! Nothing like it on the road in the luxury SUV segment.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
A few more pics...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
My new steering wheel on...matching Anthracite Oak + Heated (2011 OEM)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Appreciate all the positive comments!

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
hahaha unfortunately not yet....however, I have seen it once before in the same parking lot! I cross my fingers it is some hot little med school girl...or maybe one hott Med School Professor (MILF!) lol

Will let you know!
Updates on this? :whistle:

The tint is DARK but it looks good. And that steering wheel is baller as fvck. congrats, nice RR.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
The Range looks gansgsta ! Lovin them tires ! I personally wouldnt be able to tell its a conversion .

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Just cruising through the streets of La Jolla in San Diego and I came across a little gold mine...there was a parking spot waiting for me (pit stop) right next to a brand new 2011 997.2 Turbo S, 430 Ferrari Spyder, and another plain jane RR hehe.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Hey guys I was wondering what you guys think of this kit for my truck? It's the Startech/Brabus front lip (w/integrated LEDs) and rear valence (w/integrated exhaust)...I know it's been out for a while and nothing crazy. But as you guys may have noticed I like my mods mild and classy. Obviously one thing you should consider is that all the aluminum trim on the Startech kit would be painted black to match the rest of my truck. You would only see the LED's and not really notice too much contrast...I like contrast like ROK is always mentioning...but this particular truck of mine is staying DARK and BOSS status....no aluminum trim on this beast lol....anyways here's a few pics...you guys have probably seen em but would appreciate some feedback.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'm not a fan of how low the front end drops, but the rear end is amazing! The rear bumper add-on is hands down the best I've seen for the FFRR.

61 - 80 of 228 Posts