Luxury4Play.com banner
41 - 60 of 228 Posts
hahahaha sooo true! If you modify your Rover in any way that is not remotely stock...they call it BLING lol....who the hell even uses that word anymore???? Seriously, I think the term "BLING" went out of style like 10 years ago haha....not even hip hop artists use that word lol. Definitely a different crowd on there....but nonetheless the other forum has it's perks...in case you need to fix something...that's your best bet! Anyways....cool that you found yourself on this side!! As far as for future mods...

1) Alcantara Headliner w/ Pillars
2) 2011 Anthracite Oak Wood Steering wheel
3) Custom Stereo...Focal Speakers, JL W6's, the whole 9 yards...love my beats! So lame now because I have my system installed in my 2001 Rover but now don't have anything on this one...need to get that project underway this summer :)

Yeah I noticed that also and if you post anything thats been covered They'll just send you to a previously started thread... problem with that is that its an OLLLD thread so the people that posted on that thread are not going to reply to you anyway. so you make with whats already there...more of a hand guide really. anywho The future mods sound sound like its going to add a nice finishing touch to your Bling..HAHA :lol:

them dudes get a hardon doing group buys on factory LED tail lights

you dudes go all out conversion to the latest and greatest, blacked out, and still not sassyfied.

i know who'd i go to war with - at ease!

@mcanzio @ROK Are there tinted light covers for the Rover? This looks bad ass but blacking out the head, tail and rear lid lights would murder this truck out perfectly!

PM me info about your 01 RR too. Looking for more reasons why mine is a money pit.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Is it just me...or are some of the pics I posted off photobucket not showing? I think bc I was organizing the albums last night they were moved and got messed up. Let me know if any of them are not showing up...thanks.

them dudes get a hardon doing group buys on factory LED tail lights

you dudes go all out conversion to the latest and greatest, blacked out, and still not sassyfied.

i know who'd i go to war with - at ease!
HAHA i LITERALLY LOL'D!!:lol:

Discussion starter · #48 ·
Just my luck....I found one parking spot right next to a new 2011 RR Sport Autobiography! Don't know who the owner is...but all I gotta say is...I'm sure he/she will definitely be like WTF... how did this happen? I thought I was the biggest baller in the UCSD School of Medicine parking lot hahahaha...unfortunately not kind sir/mam lol :)

Discussion starter · #50 ·
His screams: "general family practitioner"

Yours says: "west hollywood plastic surgeon"
hahahahaha...Dr. 90210 in the building minus the douchebag who is the actual doctor on that show lol...honestly, how seriously can a physician be taken if he is wearing cut off scrubs during a procedure haha

P.S. Being a general practitioner now-a-days sucks the big one...they are overworked and underpaid (under appreciated)...they are like the Hyundai of Doctors...hard working, dependable, long lasting and boring....whereas Plastic surgeons are like Ferrari's...fun to fantasize about (women obviously! you silly geese!) no warranty(I don't consider Ferrari's 2 year 24,000 mile warranty a warranty at all lol) and when they break down...make sure you bring your checkbook (cause somebody is getting sued!!!) lol....

Now that I think about it....that was a pretty random comparison...don't mind me..I'm just rambling! :D

so you got good taste in cars and you're a med school student? well done, kid. your parents obviously did a great job on ya.

and i gotta say... i'm gonna put it on the map here and say this forum is the best land rover enthusiast forum on the planet because we are fuqn passionate about how we do up our rides.:whistle:

Discussion starter · #52 ·
so you got good taste in cars and you're a med school student? well done, kid. your parents obviously did a great job on ya.

and i gotta say... i'm gonna put it on the map here and say this forum is the best land rover enthusiast forum on the planet because we are fuqn passionate about how we do up our rides.:whistle:
Hard Work and Passion! Don't know your religion (not that it matters) but can I get an AMEN to that?? lol

Just for the record...I am Italian, Crotian, and Serbian...a crazy mix of people who are stubborn and always fighting amongst one another! Either way...I was taught to work hard and do what you love...education first and everything else will follow and fall into place! :D

Discussion starter · #53 ·

Damn Right!

murdered out! looks good! it's nice to see some meaty tires on a range rover, instead of those super thin tires with huge rims on them!

Sergio,

I'm Glad your happy with the end result. Lots of hard work paid off to one of the best looking OEM+ Rovers out there ;)

Ill get my photographer out here so we can do a full shoot when you drop it off this week for the detail etc...

Thanks for all the comments as well guys :)

Discussion starter · #58 ·
Update: Limo tinted the S**T out of my windows...hope I don't get pulled over (knock on wood) lol

Will post some pics later this week....after this silly weather (rain) clears up and once I get the truck detailed.

P.S. Also wanted to bump my thread hahaha (selfish I know :) )

Discussion starter · #60 ·
So did you ever find out who the other driver was of the RR sport ? I just had a mental image of a really had tiny female med student driving it and need to confirm lol ??
hahaha unfortunately not yet....however, I have seen it once before in the same parking lot! I cross my fingers it is some hot little med school girl...or maybe one hott Med School Professor (MILF!) lol

Will let you know!

41 - 60 of 228 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.