Luxury4Play.com banner
21 - 40 of 228 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 · (Edited)
i like the stock westminster wheels better, bud. the black is way better than silver esp with what you've done. what happened to the autobio grills?
The stock Westminster wheels have a 58mm offset and would rub against the front struts...the only way to resolve that issue is by fitting 5mm spacers...which I did not want to do. Oh and the autobiography grills are fairly hard to find for the full-size...and wayyy too expensive...some guy wanted $1300 just for the front one...side vents had chrome on them and priced absurd as well.

Unfortunately, I sold my stock Westminster wheels. ROK, I originally ordered a set of 22" Kahn RS wheels like you have on your sport, however, by the time they came in I decided I wanted to buy a RR Sport this summer and go all out on that truck. Alex at TAG had a brand new stock set of RR sport wheels at the shop taken off from one of the KAHN builds and I decided to just buy those off him. This was I can keep this bad boy for off-roading etc...and hand it down to my mom later this summer and not worry about her scuffing my wheels lol :lol:

This was kind of a minor refresh..ballin' on a budget for this build...sort of...wasn't that cheap actually haha...budget for my terms I guess haha. I have a 15K stereo in my other ride so I guess this build was somewhat on the lower side.

For some reason while writing this post...I had the papa americano beat playing in my head...for some reason it makes me think of you ROK hahaha jk

I think you should play this beat whenever you write a post...no matter how played out it is!! New trend...theme songs for writing posts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU3t1ncsxmA&feature=related

and to michakaveli....back to square one haha ...tied at 40

The stock Westminster wheels have a 58mm offset and would rub against the front struts...the only way to resolve that issue is by fitting 5mm spacers...which I did not want to do. Oh and the autobiography grills are fairly hard to find for the full-size...and wayyy too expensive...some guy wanted $1300 just for the front one...side vents had chrome on them and priced absurd as well.

Unfortunately, I sold my stock Westminster wheels. ROK, I originally ordered a set of 22" Kahn RS wheels like you have on your sport, however, by the time they came in I decided I wanted to buy a RR Sport this summer and go all out on that truck. Alex at TAG had a brand new stock set of RR sport wheels at the shop taken off from one of the KAHN builds and I decided to just buy those off him. This was I can keep this bad boy for off-roading etc...and hand it down to my mom later this summer and not worry about her scuffing my wheels lol :lol:

This was kind of a minor refresh..ballin' on a budget for this build...sort of...wasn't that cheap actually haha...budget for my terms I guess haha. I have a 15K stereo in my other ride so I guess this build was somewhat on the lower side.

For some reason while writing this post...I had the papa americano beat playing in my head...for some reason it makes me think of you ROK hahaha jk

I think you should play this beat whenever you write a post...no matter how played out it is!! New trend...theme songs for writing posts!

YouTube - Papa Americano Arabs

and to michakaveli....back to square one haha ...tied at 40
you sound like a real level-headed dude man thx for the posts and really am looking forward to you getting exactly what you wish for!

it's all relative man... forums like these have a way to get things twisted... bottom line, you are straight up ballin! nice rig, superstar. :)

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Bumper should be out of paint on Monday...with pics to follow :)

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Fingers crossed that I will get to pick up my truck tomorrow afternoon :)

Discussion starter · #30 · (Edited)
Got it back today!! Looking sooo sick!! Will take some better pics this weekend!

Turned out excellent great job!!!

Discussion starter · #35 · (Edited)
the kardashians ain't got nuttin on my boy mc!!!!!!!!

i can visualize you rollin' like this thru the streets, if they hate then let 'em hate.... military mang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 'grats

YouTube - 50 Cent: Straight To the Bank (Dirty)
Dude...rolling around town felt sooo chill...I loved breaking peoples necks when I drove by lol. Definitely made a few Range Rover owners get a sad face when they saw the beast... thinking 'damn that RR is supa fly' hahaha...i'm being silly. But honestly, it feels great driving something a little unique that you know not many peeps have. I'm not gonna lie...chicas walking across the street took a good look to see who was in the truck lol...gotta love that :)

Oh and ROK...I'm getting a 2011 RR Anthracite Wood steering wheel with nappa leather and heated steering wheel str8 outta the UK!! Gonna look sooo fresh! Check out the ebay listing....the price is unreal!! 295 pounds...right around $470...this wheel is next to impossible to find in the states and for that cheap! The seller is willing to ship to Cali for $120..not too bad.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Range-Rover-L...ps=63&clkid=9114701232376594953#ht_2576wt_907

Dude...rolling around town felt sooo chill...I loved breaking peoples necks when I drove by lol. Definitely made a few Range Rover owners get a sad face when they saw the beast... thinking 'damn that RR is supa fly' hahaha...i'm being silly. But honestly, it feels great driving something a little unique that you know not many peeps have. I'm not gonna lie...chicas walking across the street took a good look to see who was in the truck lol...gotta love that :)

Oh and ROK...I'm getting a 2011 RR Anthracite Wood steering wheel with nappa leather and heated steering wheel str8 outta the UK!! Gonna look sooo fresh! Check out the ebay listing....the price is unreal!! 295 pounds...right around $470...this wheel is next to impossible to find in the states and for that cheap! The seller is willing to ship to Cali for $120..not too bad.

Range Rover L322 anthracite lined oak steering wheel | eBay UK
anyone who plays it off like they don't care about how other people look at / judge them while driving their tricked out rides is either lying in your face or simply acting too cool for school.

but because you do have a seriously credible flauntmobile to my super discerning eyes, do what you do but don't forget to wrap up!!! enjoy it as i'm sure you worked hard for it, ebay hu$tler.

Discussion starter · #38 · (Edited)
Got my side color coded mirror caps on today and decided to snap a few pics on my iphone...still need a legit photoshoot sometime soon :) Lookin' mean right? :)

sweet truck!!! I seen your post on that "other" forum...much better responses here....they hate on everything thats not modded to an old man taste there. this forum has a muuuuuuch better Vibe and people seem friendly as fvuck.......your truck is awesome, any plans of more mods in the future?

Discussion starter · #40 · (Edited)
sweet truck!!! I seen your post on that "other" forum...much better responses here....they hate on everything thats not modded to an old man taste there. this forum has a muuuuuuch better Vibe and people seem friendly as fvuck.......your truck is awesome, any plans of more mods in the future?
hahahaha sooo true! If you modify your Rover in any way that is not remotely stock...they call it BLING lol....who the hell even uses that word anymore???? Seriously, I think the term "BLING" went out of style like 10 years ago haha....not even hip hop artists use that word lol. Definitely a different crowd on there....but nonetheless the other forum has it's perks...in case you need to fix something...that's your best bet! Anyways....cool that you found yourself on this side!! As far as for future mods...

1) Alcantara Headliner w/ Pillars
2) 2011 Anthracite Oak Wood Steering wheel
3) Custom Stereo...Focal Speakers, JL W6's, the whole 9 yards...love my beats! So lame now because I have my system installed in my 2001 Rover but now don't have anything on this one...need to get that project underway this summer :)

21 - 40 of 228 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.