Luxury4Play.com banner
221 - 228 of 228 Posts
Discussion starter · #221 ·
I wanted to hear people's opinions... Should I spend 1K to 2K getting a full paint correction or just spend a little more and get a wrap done? Was thinking something along the lines of brushed steel or matte/satin grey? My warranty is good until December 2014 so plenty of time left before I want to sell. Appreciate the feedback.

I would spend a little more and get the wrap done. If done right, it looks excellent, will protect your original paint finish, and you can go back to oem if you want to sell your car later. Wins on all parts if you ask me other than the Benjamin's you'll have to part with initially.

2008 tdv8 vogue upgrade options

Hi there, could you please tell me which headlights are those?? I have a 2008 tdv8 vogue, I'm looking for some headlights upgrade..

A few new pics... Will be getting the headlights and taillights painted by RDB very soon! Will be throwing on some 305/40R22 Cooper Zeon LTZ's like MisterKyes ride on some Kahn RS300's possibly. Oh and I threw in a pic of my new neighbors cls benz...lookin' pretty fly.

P.S. As you can see I have all my lights (headlights + taillights) working like factory! If anyone needs help on the conversion? Let me know.

@ RDB

^^^these are 2009/10 headlights

On your TDV8, you will need to perform a "facelift" to get the same effect (front grill, lights, bumper, brackets and such + rear lights and side vents.)

Several companies offer this in Europe and Russia. PM if you need help finding one.

Cheers

How did you take care of the Adaptive headlights? I just finished an Autobiography conversion and I'm getting no response (no up/down and side/side) from the headlights and a warning on the dashboard.
I would PM you but I can't because I'm new to this forum.

Nerd, check online on dedicated L322 Range Rover forums for the full conversion job, but it is "normal" that you do not get the up/down, side to side movement (aka adapative xenon) as you do lose this function with the new headlights.

In fact, their management system are totally different from your generation to the 2009/2012 one.

As for the dashboard light, there are several ways to get rid of it, the most common one is to use dedicated modules (from the UK, check ebay.co.uk) or to physically deleted the diode, not an academic way of working though !

It's time you introduce yourself and drop a few pics too ;-)

221 - 228 of 228 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.