Luxury4Play.com banner

201 - 220 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Hahaha....so indecisive I know! :( Hey Alex, do you know of anyone interested in my buying my matte black grills I currently have on? I want to get the autobiography grills for my ride.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hahaha....so indecisive I know! :( Hey Alex, do you know of anyone interested in my buying my matte black grills I currently have on? I want to get the autobiography grills for my ride.
Sergio...

Not off the top of my head! But we will get the word out!

L4P - Anyone out there for sergio? HAHA

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
What does everyone think of the new Dub.1 One wheels? They are designed by ADV.1 and built from forged aluminum. I have done my calculations and they will fit with 305/35R24 Cooper Zeon LTZ and Nitto Terra Grapplers....some beefy tires.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
I approve! However make sure the front comes out well or else the LTZ tire will touch the suspension.
Vik can you check the offset on your wheels for me? Your wheels fit...so I want to make sure the Dub.1 One wheels have a high enough offset to clear the suspension struts.

Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I 100% support the beefy tires if you can get em to fit. I just got 295/35/R24s and they look like theyre going to be a struggle (practically a foot wide and just over a 32.1" tall wheel profile now.

As for the rims, I think you can do better. Not sure how I feel about them on that g-wagon and I don't think they would look any better on a Range. Prove me wrong tho!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Just wanted to get an opinion...what does everyone think of putting bronze wheels on my black rover? I think it will give it some pop and stand out from the rest of the run of the mill RR's. I don't know...just an idea...let me know some thoughts. I was thinking bronze wheels wrapped in 305/40R22 Nitto Terra Grapplers!

Here is an idea...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just wanted to get an opinion...what does everyone think of putting bronze wheels on my black rover? I think it will give it some pop and stand out from the rest of the run of the mill RR's. I don't know...just an idea...let me know some thoughts. I was thinking bronze wheels wrapped in 305/40R22 Nitto Terra Grapplers!

Here is an idea...
not sure how it would look, but i'm all for doing something other than black

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
I vote gold!
In that case...anybody want to buy my current 20" OEM wheels (the real deal...not replica)? They are RR Sport wheels with a +53mm offset wrapped in 285/50R20 Nitto Terra Grappler tires. Tires have less than 6,000 miles on them and still have the little rivets on them. They are powder coated in a high quality satin black finish by Tag Motorsports. Shoot me a PM with your offer.

Here are some pics to remind you guys lol....

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Can someone photoshop that bronze RR Sport in black...so I can see what Gold wheels look like on a black truck? I would be extremely grateful :) Now let's sell my current wheels and I will throw on some new wheels asap!

Cheers

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Well...thank god we purchased the extended warranty! I don't understand how my transfer case and transmission went bad after only 47,000 miles! Anyways, at least I got to rent a Shelby GT500!! Damn this thing is a beast!! Not a bad rental eh??? LOL It's not the 2013 with 662HP but a 2012 model...let's just say 550HP is still pretty bad ass :) One thing I will slightly complain about...the traction is not very good with all that torque!

Oh and I saw this RR at the gym last week...Overfinch body kit with Asanti wheels (gold pinstripe)...let's just say I am not feeling that combo. Change the wheels and it would look legit. Oh and check out the hood scoop! lol...our RR's are 6,000lb SUV's not race cars!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
what happened to your car? can you be a bit more specific? i'm at the crossroads with the rover. i want to keep the rr until she croaks, but it's findings like this that make me worry about the longevity of our cars. mine's a 2008 too but i haven't purchased the extended warranty, definitely gonna have to call about it today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
P.S. As you can see I have all my lights (headlights + taillights) working like factory! If anyone needs help on the conversion? Let me know.

Hey I have a 2006 range rover supercharger. I want to put lights from 2010. But i do have some problems with Adaptive. please HELP me. Thanks in advance.)))

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Hey I have a 2006 range rover supercharger. I want to put lights from 2010. But i do have some problems with Adaptive. please HELP me. Thanks in advance.)))
Is everything else working properly? Unfortunately, there is currently no fix for the adaptive function. I thought I had fixed the adaptive function before...but it didn't work out. As long as everything else is working fine...don't worry about it too much...just put a piece of black electrical tape over the flashing dash light lol. I apologize for not being of more assistance.

On another note...I just remembered...there is one guy out in Norway (on the rangerovers.net/forum) that fixed the adaptive function...I just have never been able to get in touch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is everything else working properly? Unfortunately, there is currently no fix for the adaptive function. I thought I had fixed the adaptive function before...but it didn't work out. As long as everything else is working fine...don't worry about it too much...just put a piece of black electrical tape over the flashing dash light lol. I apologize for not being of more assistance.

On another note...I just remembered...there is one guy out in Norway (on the rangerovers.net/forum) that fixed the adaptive function...I just have never been able to get in touch.
I read your topics on different sites much. I would like to learn about blocks which you got for headlights and lamps? ? ? what do they do as help for work? I have a error on the panel, these blocks will help to move away her? ? ? lamps blink and back fog light works with taillight.

201 - 220 of 228 Posts