Luxury4Play.com banner

181 - 200 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
lol fair enough! i see you are from seattle, what part of seattle? I am living right in downtown. I would love to see your ride in person sometime, i really want to see that body kid in person before I purchase for my RRS down the road. PM me if you would be down to let me check it out. thanks.

ckp, i don't fuq with my factory lights. i don't swap 'em, bake 'em, paint 'em whatever. in fact, it makes me think less of the owner when they add barney purple lights to otherwise perfectly functioning factory ones. it's like they're really into their suit with them pleated pants. dork-lame. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I have a 2006 range rover HSE, I love the work you did to your car...can you provide me a list of the parts you need/used for this conversion; please PM me or send me an email..Thanks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
BUMP

Anyone know if the 2012 updated Overfinch Vogue GT kit has been released to the USA yet?

·
Registered
984 Posts
I have no idea but i'm really liking it. anybody?
Whoa! Matt is actually posting? LOL

We need to get updated pix of your truck Matt & Sergio's Full size :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
BUMP

I would like to celebrate the 1 year anniversary since I started this thread!!! Rover's holding up great (knock on wood) and looks fantastic! Thanks to the fellas at Tag for hooking it up last year. Had to do a few tweaks to get all the lights to work properly, but after months of frustration I nailed it down.

Alex - How about a 1 year anniversary present :) Some new goodies for the Rover? Or a new desk??? LOL!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
BUMP

I would like to celebrate the 1 year anniversary since I started this thread!!! Rover's holding up great (knock on wood) and looks fantastic! Thanks to the fellas at Tag for hooking it up last year. Had to do a few tweaks to get all the lights to work properly, but after months of frustration I nailed it down.

Alex - How about a 1 year anniversary present :) Some new goodies for the Rover? Or a new desk??? LOL!

I actually have all those parts here. :laugh:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Whoa! Matt is actually posting? LOL

We need to get updated pix of your truck Matt & Sergio's Full size :)
Alex,

the truck is in PA for the first half of the summer and then i'm headed out to Cali

I have a couple more changes i'm considering, then its photo shoot time:)

·
Registered
984 Posts
HAHA Vic! I'd Be down to put a desk together LOL Lets have some fun!

Sergio, For one year anniversary, ill take you out for dinner.... Plus to celebrate the engagement you get another round of cocktails :)

Matt, Is it coming strait to me? Time for some more KAHN goodies? HAHA

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Eddie V's :)

Sergio, For one year anniversary, ill take you out for dinner.... Plus to celebrate the engagement you get another round of cocktails :)

·
Registered
106 Posts

After these next 2 weeks are over i'll be giving you call.. kahn goodies are a maybe but i have some other things in mind.

idk about when im going to ship the car but id prefer to send it to you.

whatsup with the shop truck? i need to see that kahn kit in person!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Ended up grabbing a drink with Alex tonight. The shop truck is looking dope! Even the valet dude was like...sweeeeeeet ride brahhhh lol

After these next 2 weeks are over i'll be giving you call.. kahn goodies are a maybe but i have some other things in mind.

·
Registered
984 Posts

Its here at the shop. Time for a short trip out? HAHA

Text/Call me and let me know what your thinking - ill get the wheels turning a little bit ;)

When your ready to send it out, well get the boys at JP to pick it up and shoot it out.

BTW, usually people go back to philly in the summer, not the winter! Arent you freezing yet?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Ended up grabbing a drink with Alex tonight. The shop truck is looking dope! Even the valet dude was like...sweeeeeeet ride brahhhh lol
HAHA good times Sergio... Time for some new shoes :whistle:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
A few new pics...

Messed around with photo editor lol

Regular pics w/ the new 2012 wheels center caps on...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
Anyone else think the OEM Design Pack black'd out looks pretty decent? Not a bad looking kit when painted. Oh and that Remus exhaust fits the rear bumper nicely!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I like the Design Pack a lot, although I prefer the kit's exhaust tips to those of the Remus system.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Sergio... The ideas keep churning dont they ;) HAHA...

181 - 200 of 228 Posts