Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Thanks to some NFLX Puts I just grabbed my next acquisition... 2009 Porsche GT2.

It is 1 of 7 in Canada and 1 of 25 in all of North America. For the last year of the 997 platform, 2009. 261k sticker on this loaded Widow Maker... Only Basalt Black Metallic in Canada and there is only one in the US. I cannot say enough about this car! I drove it back from Montreal, 5 hours and instantly fell in love. Mods have already been ordered, lol.

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Told you on Insta, but Congrats again lol. Can't believe it it was for sale for 3 months lol... Glad you picked it up! Next time you're in town I'll load you up with Monster Energy cases haha.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Congrats! Love the 997 GT2. Insane car and definitely towards the top of my P-car list.

Really needs mk2 LED tail lights [and the accompanying mk2 RS rear bumper] though IMO.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Congrats man,
Be my stocks teacher ? :(

Reactions: LaneChange

·
Registered
469 Posts
Congratulations! That widow maker is an animal!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Outstanding acquisition. Well done!!!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The ad was taken down for my car, here is the description that was at the bottom...

The GT2 is the rarest and most powerful of all the 911's from the last decade. This is a collector's car (only produced for 2008 and 2009). The car is one of only 7 GT2s made for the Canadian market in 2009 (25 were produced for the entire North American market) and the only one in Basalt Black Metallic. In fact, only two Basalt Black Metallic GT2's were ever produced for the Canadian Market! What makes the GT2 so special? Porsche's goal was to make a 911 turbo... on steroids! It's more powerful, has a 3rd radiator for better cooling, a 300 pound weight reduction, upgraded variable turbos, upgraded intake manifold, optimized transmission, ceramic brakes, full titanium exhaust, short shifter, adjustable suspension and sway bars, dry sump lubrification and titanium connecting rods. This is also the first Porsche built with Launch Control. Everything about this is car is pure high performance. The vehicle is loaded with over $23,000 in options such as: Adaptive Sport Seats ($3,680), BOSE Surround Sound System ($1,970), Navigation Module for PCM ($2,880), Sport Chrono Package ($960) and a long list of others (see options list image). It's a street legal race car with one of the most advanced engines in the world. What's not to love? Click here to watch Jay Leno's review of the GT2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi-YhctDVkA

1 - 20 of 35 Posts