Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A really good friend of mine is selling his GT-R. Im not making anything off the deal. Just trying to help my buddy out. Hes trying to get into an IS-F. Just email me or PM me. Here is what he wrote me.

I bought it brand new off the showroom floor, I had it ordered for me from Prestige Nissan, in GA. Ive driven it like 6 times, i try to keep the miles down and i also have a everyday car. Its Red, preminum edition, 485 [email protected] 6400 rpm. 3.8 V6 twin turbo. 0-60 in 3.5 sec. automatic/manual (auto and paddle shifters). 15' brembo brakes and 4 wheel vented disc brakes. Super wide HIS low beam xenon projector lights, GPS. keyless push button starter. 20 inch factory wheels. 9 speaker bose system. 16/20 mpg. heated racing seats. 8" digital stats moniter displays audio, climate, and hands free controls, as well as performance parameters such as accel/braking G force, torque split, engine temp, oil temp, coolant temp, trans temp, trans oil pressure, cornering G gauge and fuel flow. 8" subwoofer speaker along with 7 other bose speakers. XM radio. iPod compatible. everything stock. never raced! garage kept. no flaws. I have all the paperwork, title, and documents that came with the GT-R ( i have pics). Let me know if there is any other information I can give you about my GT-R. the best i could do $76,500 without losing. Your still saving a lot of money. retail is 80,000+ and there is low low miles also. If you have any other questions please email me.

My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
214 Posts
Why did he never register it? No plate or inspection sticker on the windsheild. And why is he trying to sell it and get an IS-F?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts