Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dates to be determined once the weather warms up:
Please PM me or post if you'd like more information.

- Ferruccio Lamborghini B-day party
- Rodney Dickman's 3rd annual Exotic Car Party
- Autowerks Car show
- Starved Rock Drive
- Anderson Gardens Drive
- Luxury 4 Play BBQ
- Milly's Pancake House Drive to Lake Delavan
- Geneva Ridge Drive
- Sheridan Road Cruise
- Hennessy's OnCue Car show/Luncheon
- Barrington Concourse
- Garage Party
- Autobaun Garage Party
- Formula 1 Party/Gathering

Carla
Lamborghini Club of America
Chicago Chapter President
LCA Chicago
"A club for Exotic car owners"
MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE ONLINE VIA PAYPAL TOO
LCA Chicago - Membership Application

(I'd like to remind everyone to bring an FRS Radio. They are useful for keeping the group together as well as spotting gravel and potholes. Make sure your radio has at least a 20+mile radius. If purchasing one, lower powered units may only let you hear us but we won't be able to hear you. Motorola DFRS radios can be purchased from Best Buy, Target or online retailers.)

"Willingness to participate in this event you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the invitee/ releasesees from any and all loss, liability, damage and cost you may insure arising out of participating in this event. By participating you hereby assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to the event whether caused by negligence of invitee/releasesee or otherwise."

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
Carla's cruises are the best... can't wait, I have HD video mounted in the GT3 now.

Autobahn Garage party! :ylsuper:

·
Registered
12 Posts
This year will be a blast!!! :skudmsl1:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We sure did have fun and got a few incredible shots thanks to Jeremy!
Here's a few of my favorites from our last drive of the year on Thanksgiving day. Glen, you're vette is sooooo photogenic!

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Make sure you guys get me a copy when your done, i can't make it today. And Carla don't forget to plan the airport shoot! Or 1 or 2 private small planned type shoot days. Or we can just do those spur of the moment :)
My buddy Winston flies a private jet out of DuPage, I will see when we can get out there.

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
I'll be at a few events this year!

·
Registered
935 Posts
I'm ready to play Carla!!! Just got my rig situated a little bit ago. :) Can't wait to get some pics with it in the spring and such.

Unedited

Edited- still needs some work but I did this in a couple min while eating :)

Another

Edited- same as above

Not the best shot but kinda shows what it looks like on the car. Can't wait to play with it more once the weather breaks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your set up and special effects are really going to put those videos over the top for sure this year. I hope it can stay affixed at high speeds! LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's a sweet rig Jeremy...man I can't wait until it's driving season!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Another great year planned...

Carla- looks like you are already on your game despite the negative degree weather there. Best of luck, although you do not need it when you have waiting lists for drives... :D

I will miss you guys, have fun!!

Let me know when you are planning a cruise to the Rockies!!

Bill

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
I am going to fit everyone in my sedan on drives....

Ray needs sportscar b a d !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts