Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bronze Sponsor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
DC Performance has done 100s of Supercharger installations over the years but the Jeep SRT8 is still one of my favorites. We recently Supercharged this 2008 Jeep SRT8 with our Vortech kit. We installed, tuned and verified this Jeep on our in-house Dynapack Dynamometer.

Enjoy a short video! :clap:

·
Registered
575 Posts
If you ever know a supercharged SRT8 Jeep for sale let me know

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
ooh la la. that truck is a beautiful one. favorite color and oh my is that supercharger insane

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Awesome, i have much respect for these trucks. Debating getting an SC'ed one as a daily when the new version comes out

·
Bronze Sponsor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Jeep SRT8's are really the ultimate sleeper. With the AWD, strong driveline and a 6.1 liter Hemi engine you have the foundation for a supertruck. It is nice out of the box, but with a few mods these trucks can holeshot any supercar-musclecar out there.

A basic package that will get you in the 11 second daily driver, handle like a go-kart, stop like a race car, sound like a race car and pass smog league (can you believe this?) is the following:

Vortech Supercharger (smog legal)
Custom tuning
Shift kit
Corsa Exhaust
Brembo brake upgrade
Spring kit
BF Goodrich G- Force tires

So you buy one of these with low mileage add the parts and you can beat most anything on the road up to 100mph. Nice!

Drop it off- It will be ready in 10 days.

·
Registered
897 Posts
:DI want to see that engine in a wrangler lmao it would be a rocketship

1 - 16 of 16 Posts