Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold! 2008 Porsche Carrera 911 C4S 997 Sold!

Sold!

Year: 2008
Make: Porsche
Model: 997 C4S
Price: $74,995
Mileage: 1,860

For sale is my super low mileage (1,860 Miles) Porsche Carrera C4S which features the upgraded GT Silver Metallic paint and Full black Leather interior. 355 HP water cooled 3.8 liter motor, Sport Exhaust System, Sport Brakes. The heated Sport Adaptive front seats are wrapped in leather and have the optional deviated alcantara seat inlays and painted seat backs. The Steering Wheel, Shift Lever and Full Headliner are also wrapped in alcantara. This Carrera features the Sport Chrono Package Plus, PCM with the Navigation Module, Bose Sound Package, Power tilt and sliding Sunroof, Bi Xenon headlamps with Leveling and Cleaning System painted to match the exterior. On-board Computer, Homelink, Remote Entry, and Alarm with Interior Surveillance system. The windows have been tinted with Formula One performance window tint that has a Lifetime Warranty. The vehicle also has aluminum Vosstek pedals. The factory Porsche rear wheels have 7mm H&R wheel spacers and longer H&R 52mm wheel bolts. This wide-bodied All-Wheel-Drive Carrera has the Porsche Active Suspension Management and Stability Management systems.

Never seen rain!

I have the clear Title in my safe!

First and second year service with oil change and brake flush performed by Porsche.

Perfect and better than Showroom Condition!

Any questions or requesting additional pictures, please feel free to contact me.

-Ken

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts