Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always knew my neighbor Frank was a bit of a car head, but never did I expect to see a Infiniti M45x parked in his spot, or to even see it a few weeks later sitting dumped on Megan LP series Coilovers all while riding on slightly upgraded 19” Ikon wheels. Breathing through a Injen CAI, while exhaling via Megan mid-pipe.

Subtly the car has changed from a middle aged mans cruise machine to a on the scene eye gawking beast…with it’s brain twisting paint job that makes you believe it’s actually a two-toned car, depending what way the light is hitting it, and which way you seem to look at it, it could be either a beautiful shade of dark blue or a gray tone. Uberly eye striking!

We shot the ‘M in the underground, since that’s the first place I laid eye on it…it’s also something new/different for me as well, under ground style, for the fun of it, but we def set a future date to make a trip outside into the sunshine for another shoot.

Enjoy the pics!

Franks '08 Infiniti M45x by Uncle AtiT aka Eye ProjekT, on Flickr

Check the site, and remember, since my site is in full flash mode, using a Mac/PC to browse is a must, a smartphone won't cut it.
Or pop into my Bookface page to say 'hello, drop the 'like button, cheers!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Why bother stretching tires if the wheels are going to sit that far in?

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Looks very clean! thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Looks very nice, clean and classy...great job!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I love the M series. Soo freaking classy. Nice drop.......lets help you on the wheels though. That car has an offset that can fit a nice "real" stagger and deep lip. Not a wheel with a heavy "bow" to it to get that deep dish look. Get some custom wheels made for that car and it would be PERFECT!!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I never like infiniti, personally. especially this M, due to its similarities to old BMW from a distance

but I must admit, your underground photography's so good until I almost change my opinion on Infiniti M

1 - 9 of 9 Posts