Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I will trade you my house if you throw in a travel trailer (preferably a pop-up style camper) for me to sleep in! LOL

Beautiful car and GLWS...

·
Registered
883 Posts
I love the Black and silver on that car. GLWS!!!

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Beautiful car. GLWS

The mileage on these kind of ads always gets me tho... 900 miles in 6 years.. Did the owner use it just to get his mail every day?

·
Registered
545 Posts
I think that the car you're mention is still in the yard. Wrecked exotics posted one or two photos of it recently sitting there..
This is correct, It was never fixed and sat there till this day rusting away.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
This is correct, It was never fixed and sat there till this day rusting away.
With all of the hype around fixing these crashed super cars with the Gas Monkey F40, and the more recent black F50, you think someone somewhere would have bought the car by now. Regardless of what Bugatti has said, I would be if offered the right amount of money, they would fix it, or any other mechanic shop that thought they could fix it too. Bugatti's not really in a position to be turning down money right now anyways....

·
Registered
545 Posts
With all of the hype around fixing these crashed super cars with the Gas Monkey F40, and the more recent black F50, you think someone somewhere would have bought the car by now. Regardless of what Bugatti has said, I would be if offered the right amount of money, they would fix it, or any other mechanic shop that thought they could fix it too. Bugatti's not really in a position to be turning down money right now anyways....
I agree but the state the vehicle is in probably isn't worth fixing due to the neglect it has had.
At least with the F40 It didn't take a salt bath and then sit for a few years.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just to clarify, this Bugatti has a perfect history and has been well maintained in the short amount of distance it has driven.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts