Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
^^ i also noticed that. its supercharged, and the kit is $10k, so i dont know wtf the owner spent 90k on?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
90k invested?! I'm no mathematician but I'm hard pressed finding the 90k. Maybe car included, and even then the guy overpaid.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Lol another stealership in action

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Yes 90k buying the car brand new, buy the kit, install the kit, and do some suspension work. I don't see 90k from the outside that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
but at the end of the day the $90k means nothing - the only number that matters is what someone will pay for it now.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
Maybe I am blind but that car isn't turboed, it's supercharged lol
Yeah I was going to say. That'd be the first E9x M3 turboed I've ever seen.

Reactions: unitix

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

This shop should teach their salesman about what they are selling before allowing them to post on public forum. I'm waiting for the m5 listing next... over $225K invested.

·
Registered
403 Posts
You all realize that they're merely a listing aggregator, right? They're not a dealership.
I think most people realize this but if I'm going to take a few minutes out of my day to click on this thread then go to their website to read more about the car, they should take a minute or two to at least get the title right. Turbo m3 with 90k invested?? C'mon

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think most people realize this but if I'm going to take a few minutes out of my day to click on this thread then go to their website to read more about the car, they should take a minute or two to at least get the title right. Turbo m3 with 90k invested?? C'mon
Exactly! Especially when catering to a crowd that pays far more attention to the details of cars than a normal buyer. Anything you do that isn't spot on will immediately cost you an awful lot of credibility with the car enthusiast crowd.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts