3,661 Posts
very nice car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
oooo its black black *drool*

but mileage way too high for me
It's a steal really!

I would personally always stay away from the low milage cars sitting in the garages all the time.

These type of cars were made to drive and as long as they are well maintained and serviced the fact is the more you drive them the better they will get!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
beautiful car.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Gorgeous car. In due time.......in due time.....

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
cars with higher milage actually seem to have less problems than low mile cars.

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
^^No. Typically all the bugs are worked out and warranty issues get done. Cars with 3 or 4k on them haven't hardly been broken in let alone experience enough mileage for problems to surface.

In the large scheme of things, 24,000 miles is not a lot.

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Regardless of mileage, this is a sick deal.

Also as another member posted, with proper maintenance, there is no reason to fear a higher mileage LP640

·
Registered
279 Posts
^^No. Typically all the bugs are worked out and warranty issues get done. Cars with 3 or 4k on them haven't hardly been broken in let alone experience enough mileage for problems to surface.

In the large scheme of things, 24,000 miles is not a lot.
yes but i would rather be the one who puts the 24k miles when buying a used car lol

·
Registered
883 Posts
Congrats to the previous owner for enjoying the car like it should be!!!!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i would buy a drivers car than a garage queen. I dont know why people are so scared to put or buy exotics with miles.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
i would buy a drivers car than a garage queen. I dont know why people are so scared to put or buy exotics with miles.
I'm with you...guess I'm killing the value of my car with all the miles I put on it, but I didn't buy it to resell it. I bought it to drive it!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
+1 if your going to drop that much on a car might as well drive it more than a few times....

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
I'm with you...guess I'm killing the value of my car with all the miles I put on it, but I didn't buy it to resell it. I bought it to drive it!
There you go Mike!! Especially with that sick exhaust you have!!

You should come by the office one day and pay us a visit. We'd love to get a shoot with the "big" Aston. We are up to our necks in Vantage's over here! lol

1 - 20 of 53 Posts