Luxury4Play.com banner

2007 Mini Cooper S, 6-Speed, 37K miles, Leather, Limited Slip, LOADED with WARRANTY!

497 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Jeremy 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Up for sale is my 2007 Mini Cooper S with 37,XXX miles. The car has been babied it's whole life, always garage kept and it shows!

As plenty of L4Pers can attest to, it took me over 6 months to find a car with this much equipment and when I found it, I bought it!

This Mini is LOADED and features substantially more options than most Minis out there, including:

- Convenience Package (Comfort Access - Keyless, Bluetooth, Rain Sensing Wipers, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Automatic Headlights, Armrest, Homelink Universal Garage Door Opener)
- Sport Package (Bi-xenon headlights, 17" Crown Spoke Wheels, Dynamic Stability Control System - DSC)
- Premium Package (Panoramic Sunroof, Leather Sport Multifunction Steering Wheel with Audio and Cruise Controls, Automatic Air Conditioning)
- Cold Weather Package
- Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
- Sport Suspension (which DOES NOT come as part of the Sport Package, it's a separate option)
- Leather "Punch" Sport Seats in Carbon Black (Real Leather!)
- Interior Surface Brushed Alloy (Real Metal Interior Trim on the Dash and Doors!)
- Color Line Interior - Pacific Blue
- Anthracite (Black) Headliner
- White Turn Signal Lights (which look 100x better than the orange)
- Hi-Fi Sound System
- Satellite Radio Preparation
- CD Changer Preparation
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission

In addition to the factory options listed above, the car also has had a clear bra on the front painted areas (bumper and hood) since new, that means NO STONE CHIPS!

It is still under the full factory warranty until 4/2011 or 50K miles!

Clean AutoCheck!

More pictures here:
2007 Mini Cooper S For Sale

Priced for a quick sale at SOLD!

I have a full set of wheels and snow tires (used for only 1 season) available for an additional cost.

Thanks for looking!

Jeremy

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
I respectfully disagree. Although price is a part of the equation, "you can't pay too little for the wrong car." Think about it. ;)

That said, of course I had to forget something :lol:

Updated the original post to reflect price.

Very nice. It's a manual, right?
Yes sir, 6-Speed Manual!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.