·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Feel free to shoot me a pm regarding any questions and my phone number for the best way to contact me. I realize that this is my first post but I have been browsing this site for a few years. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
What are you asking? Any info on the car? Link isn’t working right now. Also you need a minimum number of posts before selling something on the site.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice car...but aren't you a bit short on posts to be trying to sell here?
Yes, but it wouldn't be any different from seeing this car on AutoTrader and trying to contact me about the car. I just want the car to go to a car enthusiast. My username is the same on my350z.com, G35driver.com, and G35frenzy.com. I also have an account on ferrarichat.com but I haven't posted much on there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are you asking? Any info on the car? Link isn’t working right now. Also you need a minimum number of posts before selling something on the site.
The car is a 2007 Lexus GS350. I am the only owner of the car, non-smoker, garaged, 49,375 miles, Asking $29,500 but I am willing to accept reasonable offer. The car is fully loaded except for satellite radio and adaptive cruise control.

As far as minimum post, I assumed that was the case but I figured I might as well give it a shot. :(

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
there is a "for sale" area........

and welcome, i guess

1 - 8 of 8 Posts