Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Supercar Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Supercar Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Luxury vehicle


YOU ARE LOOKING AT A PRISTINE 2007 Ferrari F430 Spider F1 (Novitec Upgrades) !!

----------------------------------

IT HAS 18,320 MILES !!!

----------------------------------

OUR 100% E-BAY FEEDBACK RATING SPEAKS FOR OUR CARS AND OUR HONEST SALES STAFF

----------------------------------

This vehicle has a Nero Daytona(Black Metallic) exterior with Tan interior, Accented with Carbon Fiber Trim Inside and it looks AMAZING!

----------------------------------

THIS CAR IS A CARFAX CERTIFIED, AUTOCHECK GUARANTEED, PRISTINE CAR!!
----------------------------------
THIS CAR IS LOADED WITH FEATURES AND OPTIONS SUCH AS F1 Transmission, Carbon Ceramic Brakes with Yellow Calipers($16,800 OPTION), Yellow Rev-Counter, Power Daytona Style Seats, Carbon Fiber Trim Inside on Upper and Lower Dash and Center Console and Dash Vent Surrounds, Carbon Fiber Lower Center Console, Ferrari "Scuderia" Shields, Leather Rear Shelf & Door Mouldings, Hi-Fi Sound System with an Upgraded JL-Audio Amplifier and 2 10" JL Audio Subwoofers in a Custom Tan Leather Box behind the Seats, Kenwood CD Player, I-Pod Hookup, Novitec Carbon Fiber Air Boxes/Intake, Upgraded Tubi Exhaust System with Open Valve and Tubi Exhaust Tips, Factory Wheels Finished in Gloss Black, 3M Clear Bra(on the Hood, Fenders and Mirrors), Factory Windstop, Smoked Tail-Lights and Side-Markers, Passport Radar System(Front and Rear), Skid Plates(underneath front bumper)......AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.
----------------------------------

THIS CAR IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!!
----------------------------------

This car comes with ALL Books, Tools, Car Cover, Service Records and 1 master key.
----------------------------------
THIS CAR HAD A MAJOR SERVICE AND NEW CLUTCH INSTALLED LAST YEAR AT FERRARI OF DENVER. (OVER $16,000 SPENT)...WE HAVE RECEIPTS. WE JUST HAD AN ANNUAL SERVICE DONE LAST WEEK AS WELL, AND THE CLUTCH MEASURED AT 86% REMAINING (ONLY 14% WORN). ALL SERVICES ARE UP TO DATE AND THIS CAR NEEDS NOTHING!!
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top