Year: 2007
Make: Audi
Model: RS 4
Price: $42000
Mileage: 49584
Color: Daytona Gray
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Hi guys. I haven't been on in a while, but have something for sale that may interest you. You already know what a special car the Audi RS4 is and don't need a full introduction. This Daytona Gray example with black interior is in as close to perfect condition you will find. 49,584 pampered miles, complete Audi service schedule, pristine interior, new tires, new rotors and pads. This car was delivered to Southern California in June of 2007 and has always been garaged at home and at work. One non-smoker owner with zero problems since purchase. Its never been modified or tracked. These cars only had 1 option which was the technology package which this car doesn't have - which I think is good - because 8yr old nav sucks.

Send me an email if you are interested and I can get you what ever details you want. I'm not on the forums as much anymore, so email will be much quicker. Photos to come in the next post.

Matt
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.