Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking on the forum for awhile now and I guess it is time for an intro thread. Aston Martin's are my passion so I guess I will start in this section. I have a love for all kinds of cars, motorcycles, boats, planes, houses, etc. Which is why I have come to enjoy this forum so much. I also own a 1994 NSX that now has 180,000 miles and it still runs great to this day. I have owned it since 1994 and it is still one of my fav cars. I have a few other cars listed in the signature but I will get on to the Astons since this is what this thread is all about

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
awesome whips. welcome to the 4!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very cool, great to see the evolution of AM design...
how would you compare those 2?
Well, the DB7 is like an old school gentleman's grand touring car. It is very comfortable to drive long distances and it has the beautiful wood grain on the interior. It has plenty of grunt from the V12 and the noise is just awesome. The V8V is very well-balanced and it has a very raw sounding V8 tone since I have the valve permanently open. Both of the cars are manual transmissions which I really enjoy because you don't see too many DB7's that aren't auto. I enjoy both of these cars but I drive the V8V more because I try to keep the miles off of the DB7. It only has 10,000 miles for example.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The DB7 was not purchased new. It had one previous owner before me. The V8V has been reliable, but I have a few other cars to drive as well, so I haven't been driving it everyday as my only car. I do have confidence in the reliability of the car though. I would feel comfortable driving it as my daily.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know about a Vanquish just yet. I really want to purchase a 360 Challenge stradale, an F430, or an Lp570 superlagerra for the next exotic

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
now get the v12 vantage to continue the vantage tradition.. lol!
That would be cool. I really like the Carbon black edition

1 - 12 of 12 Posts