Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been kicking around the idea of selling our garage queen. The car right now has 2449 original miles on it. It has zero wrecks, zero paint work, no wheel rash, no rock chips, no dents, and no issues. The car is practically brand new as it came from factory with all the intact decals on the visors glove box, and drivers window. It also has Zero road grime on the under carriage. Everything looks just as it did when it came off the showroom floor. As well as the new car smell.

Brief list of some of the parts; Buschur 2L build with JE pistons, crower rods, stage 3 head w/ 1mm oversized valves, 3" Buschur tb exhaust, Apexi n1 coilovers, ID2000 injectors, twin 450 pumps, coil on plug ignition, I think this car we used cosworth cams, Methanol injection (Not using), DBB FPBlack turbo, AEM ECU, tuned on E85, Bushwacker transmission, and Tilton carbon clutch. The car is still on the factory tires. On a mustang dyno the car should make around 650whp the way it sits now.

We currently still have two other Evos aside from this one. One that is a drag car and another that we drive on the street occasionally. So, the only reason I am even considering selling this is because all of the cars are rarely driven these days. This one in particular had only 600 miles on it until the past year when I started driving it more. There has been no expense spared in any of our builds and no corners have been cut. This is one of the cleanest and best condition Evos you will find today.

If you look around on the evolutionm board. You will probably find more information on the car by either okix or 9sec9.

$35K

Thank you,
Tony

1 - 1 of 1 Posts