Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im probably going to sale my Donzi very soon (next week).

The boat is a 2006 Donzi 23' ZX. Its a single Mag MPI 350 (375hp) with Bravo drive. Aftermarket exhaust with thru-hull or exhaust electronic switch. White with yellow/purple decals. Dual axle trailer. I have about 38hrs on it. Exterior of the boat is PERFECT. Just put BRANDNEW (i only have about 30mins on) Mercruiser manifolds and runners. The rear deck is electrically operated, also has the fire suppression system that is common on these boats. I have one tear on the starboard side of the rear deck. Its about 6 inchs long. New batteries, yadda yadda yadda. I was probably going to ask 27k, but I have no idea the market right now.

Anyone care to take a guess on what I could get out of it? Not going to get butt hurt if it isn't work that much, but want to know fair market value. And yes, I will ship it to the West Coast.

I'll get some pics at the detailers tomorrow for you guys too.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prob not Mike. I'm going to be getting rid of a couple of things soon for a big single purchase. However, there's always an exception to the deal. I shot you my number when you PM'd me earlier so just give me a ring when you're able.

Best

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Prob not Mike. I'm going to be getting rid of a couple of things soon for a big single purchase. However, there's always an exception to the deal. I shot you my number when you PM'd me earlier so just give me a ring when you're able.

Best
I will give you a call Monday!

thanks

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I wouldnt imagine youd have much trouble clearin out the driveway at only 27k.. thats a lot of boat for the price. The small block is the only thing hurtin you on resale, but it seems as if you have it priced accordingly.. Best of Luck to you! the season is drawin to a close pretty quick

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I had it out two weeks ago and we were cruising easy at 58mph. My best friend has a trip supercharged 43' and jesus that thing rapes ass.

Thanks for the words. Anyone still interested please let me know.

Best

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I wouldnt imagine youd have much trouble clearin out the driveway at only 27k.. thats a lot of boat for the price. The small block is the only thing hurtin you on resale, but it seems as if you have it priced accordingly.. Best of Luck to you! the season is drawin to a close pretty quick
true story... my boat didn't get out of the shop until mid july

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Donzi doesnt make a MCOB.. You're gonna have to shop strictly west coast builders to get into one of those.. MCOB's are no bueno on rough lakes and ocean boating so most builders (that aren't part of the mead/havasu crowd) stay away from them.. This donzi would walk away from an equally equipped nordic,etc.. and the ride is very impressive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts