Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I wish i would have seen this before i bought my 06 henn tt. good luck...if you ever wanna part the wheels out let me know.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Some advice: put new plugs in and remove, "It will probably need new plugs as well." And plug the tire. Buyers are going to mentally ding the car more with these items than your cost to fix.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ plus 1 fix the ATF leak..and the tire!!..cheap im sure and throw new plugs in it and get her "tuned with some dyno sheets, and im sure it will sell

·
Registered
883 Posts
Awesome truck!! I can't imagine it getting any traction with the TTs as a V10 is a beast with no weight over the rear tires. GWLS Looks killer!!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Awesome truck!! I can't imagine it getting any traction with the TTs as a V10 is a beast with no weight over the rear tires. GWLS Looks killer!!
I thought the same till I got mine...its not as bad as you think...but just to be on the safe side...I got a few bags of sand on the bed.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Awesome truck. I'm loving the audio system! Are you running the stock alternator or do you have a Hi-Amp Alt. I had a similar set-up in my camaro (minus 1 w7, 1000/1 and 300/2) and even with a Hi-Amp Alt, secondary battery, and capacitor I still had dimming issues. Like others have mentioned if you fix the few problems it will probably sell faster but props for pointing out the issues ahead of time for potential buyers. You're a stand up guy for doing that, as most people will try and pull a fast one on others, especially on ebay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts