Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Dark Sapphire/Saffron, 37k

I just ran this one through the shop. It's getting 5th year major service and new OEM tires and some other odds and ends.

The car passed the certification inspection and it will have a 1 year Bentley CPO warranty from the date of purchase.

I'll get pics when the car gets out of the shop. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Gold Sponsor
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Great deal? Wholesale on the car is 60k.
09/27/10 NADE Regular $73,900 39,780 Avg Blue 12G A No
10/12/10 MINNEAP Regular $72,000 36,887 Avg Black 12C A Yes
10/12/10 FAAO Regular $63,000 34,553 Below GREEN 12G A Yes

Manheim disagrees.

Besides, even if wholesale was $60k, 5th year major service, new tires and a official Bentley warranty aren't free. I'm not some fly by night operation that just throws a car onto the lot with only enough work to make it legal to sell. There's a lot of reconditioning that goes into these cars before it hits my lot. The car gets serviced if it is not current. If it needs tires, only oem fitments are installed. If it needs brakes, fluids, filters, anything at all, again, only genuine Bentley OE parts are used. When you use genuine Bentley parts and use an official Bentley service department to do the work, it adds up.

My cars may cost more than one you find on some lot on the corner, but you are getting your money's worth with my cars.

Anyways, we didn't end up keeping it b/c we got a good wholesale bid (of more than $60k fwiw) and I'm well-stocked in CPO Bentley's at the moment so away it went.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts