Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$89,000 or Finance with 25% Down & Payments of $841 x 120 Months +TTL (O.A.C.)

Whether you are looking for your next thrill ride, or that perfect candidate for a twin turbo set up, Symbolic Motors has the car for you. As many of you know, gated shifters are becoming harder and harder to find on exotic sports cars. Factory options include: Power Seats, heated seats, bi-color elegant interior, yellow brake calipers, homelink, and a board computer. Also professionally installed is a sport exhaust and built-in radar detection system. This vehicle has passed through our authorized service facility & is ready for immediate delivery. Check out additional photos on our website at California | Bentley, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Bugatti, Lotus | Symbolic Motor Car Company or swing by our gorgeous La Jolla showroom anytime you'd like!

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
$89,000 or Finance with 25% Down & Payments of $841 x 120 Months +TTL (O.A.C.)
$89,000 or (22,250 + (841 x120=100,920)= 123,170 + TTL?!?

I can do the $841 a month (hell paying that now on one of my vehicles)... take down payment trade on a C6 Corvette?? :clap::whistle:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice car, GLWS

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
good deal... i just called my brother to remind him that his monthly payment is $1500 on a HHR SS, and a Sky Redline... could have had a lambo

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Would love that car. Just a wee bit outta the price range though. GLWS, someone's gonna get a sick car for a great price!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
car looks nice and clean.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments guys. Indeed this is a nice example. We have had a ton of calls and emails on it today, and most are from seeing it on the 4! The funny thing is, 80% of the inquiries have said they are interested in TT'ing this Gallardo!! Can't wait to see where it ends up.... hopefully 1,000+ HP!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was looking at this car when searching for my G. Agreed that the color combo is too plain. Same combo as my gone but not forgotten 997. However I do want to say that the G I ended up getting originated from Symbolic though I did not buy it from them. I called up Lee Dunham at Symbolic service (name on the service records) and he spent a good amount of time on the phone with me answering questions to the best of his knowledge. A+.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Thank you so much for offering this beauty on 4. Its perfect as you would want a stick if you are getting that year. Its also perfect for a TT project. Thank you again and good luck with the sale. I will also release this on FB, we have 3000 FB fans and the word will get out fast.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Shared with thousands of L4P fans on FB

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This thing needs Twin Turbos!!! We may have a buyer, but who knows... you could be next in line!

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

1 - 20 of 20 Posts