Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
was this the same twin turbo that got absolutely smoked on the runway race between the 3 twin turbo gallardos?????

·
Registered
265 Posts
^nope. youre thinking about the doug levin gallardo, which i think was a bolt on kit.
i dont know man in the video as soon as the two white twin turbos started to pull away from the yellow one the screen on the video was flashing a message reading "where is allans car"

·
Registered
265 Posts

I found the video I was talkin about yep this is the same car! but the other lambos were not white y bad!:laugh:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont know man in the video as soon as the two white twin turbos started to pull away from the yellow one the screen on the video was flashing a message reading "where is allans car"
correct, with the first build, not the current build..

·
Registered
265 Posts
see its the one in the video i just posted on page 1 of this thread! still a sick car and i would love to have it

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Thats an amazing car for a great price. One thing I know is that when you buy a car from Roy you can rest assured you are covered. Roy is one of the countries most respected and dependable Lambo authorities and dealers. Good luck with the sale Roy.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
see its the one in the video i just posted on page 1 of this thread! still a sick car and i would love to have it

Next time you should VALIDATE the video or your claim before posting it or a video in the very thread that the person is trying to sell the car in.... as your video could have negatively affected the selling price.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
if thats allans in the video, wheres the 560 bumper on it? unless he put that in with in the past year and that vid was before that?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
yeah it must be much older because he has the older rims on it also haha

·
Registered
777 Posts
well besides the BS and very irrelevant video to the sale in an attempt to knock on Allan's Lambo, that is one mean machine at a very reasonable price. GLWS

1 - 20 of 80 Posts