Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I called the number to see what the actual asking price is and the number has been disconnected.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I dont care if that was a typo, I would take them to court for that price.Its called reading over to make sure there is no error.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I dont care if that was a typo, I would take them to court for that price.Its called reading over to make sure there is no error.
What would you take them to court on? Seriously?

Where is the commitment to sell for that price? Good luck

·
Registered
966 Posts
The price is stated $28,600. If I purchased that today, that is what I should get. Obviously the seller will say no and Deny that It was listed for that price.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
The price is stated $28,600. If I purchased that today, that is what I should get. Obviously the seller will say no and Deny that It was listed for that price.
That is merely a classified add, nowhere does it say that he is committed to selling it for that price?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
guys on a 36 month lease, at $28,600 per month (excluding the time value of money), you get to a total of $1,029,000. if anything this was put as the monthly payment, and also to grab people's attention....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Being that Emily is selling it, it could be a wife selling off her husbands favorite toy over indescretions....Would'nt be the first time something like that was done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts