Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a build for a 2001 911 turbo. Goal for this build is great level of sound quality with great output. The other important aspect I try to do on builds is making everything look like its factory as possible. Staying within the OEM design and complementing it. Here is the List of equipment
that will be used in the install.

Headunit - Alpine X008U 8" Navigation unit
Amplifers - Mosconi Gladen One 240.2
- Mosconi Gladen One 120.4 ( 2 of them)
Processor- Mosconi 6to8 DSP with mini controller
Components - Ground Zero Plutonium 6.5" midbass
- Ground Zero Plutonium 3" mid range
- Ground Zero Plutonium 1.1" tweeters
Subwoofer - Ground Zero Hydrogen 12" subwoofer
Backup camera- Rydeen Mobile HD mini camera

The Equipment

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Wow, very impressive build so far!

I've always wondered, are they potential overheating issues with large amps in the frunk?

Keep us posted on the progress!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive installed over 30 of these amps( Mosconi one) and never had a heat issue in stealth amp rack. These amps have built in fans. Also I always build grill covers that allow the to run cooler.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Very cool, very classy.

True audiophile stuff there- not playing around with those Plutoniums. This is about the second ever time I've come across anyone using them. Honest question: After shooting for the moon with the component sets, what prompted you to be so modest with the Hydrogen woofer?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Customer wanted to stay with all the same brand on speakers and plutonium reference subs are not here in America yet. Ive used the hydrogen 10" and 12" in several installs and had great results. Those Hydrogen subs gives the best of both worlds, good SQ and has great output for $400. The uranium are good SQ but lack the output when your in that zone out type of mood. The Hydrogen does both well. The plutonium and nuclear are north of $1k and 2k each needs much more airspace to sound right and requires 3 times the power I'm using for the sub.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Gotcha. Well explained, thanks. I've never heard the Ground Zero gear in person. Would love to some day.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The amp rank is finished, will install it this Saturday. Still working on the interior and door panels.

All gutted out and deadening all noise area

Progress on the amp rack

1 - 20 of 54 Posts