Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some cases I ordered came in today so, I thought I'd share some pics with you all.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Looking at that website did anyone notice the $400 titanium case? Why would you buy a protective cover that costs more than what you are trying to protect?! What's going to protect the cover?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
The cases are very stylish but I would be concerned if I did slip up one night and drop it the cover would offer zero help but maybe I am wrong.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Looking at that website did anyone notice the $400 titanium case? Why would you buy a protective cover that costs more than what you are trying to protect?! What's going to protect the cover?
You then put the case back into the wooden box and carry it around from there. ;)

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have a Vapor Pro case for my iPhone 4. Nearly as much as the phone, but it's lightweight, looks cool, and freaking bolts together.

It's a man's case. :wink:

<span style="color:#ff0000;">NEW!</span> Vapor Pro Stealth w/Matte Carbon Back Plate

Check out their other designs, too.
We concur! We actually have a special edition Vapor Pro case that we put together exclusively for Carbon Fiber Gear called the Vapor Pro Blacked Out Edition. It has a satin black aluminum surround, with the transit kit and a glossy real carbon fiber backing:

Element Case Vapor Pro Blacked Out Carbon Fiber iPhone 4 Case | Carbon Fiber Gear

1 - 20 of 20 Posts