Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Today I am putting up both my desktops and my monitors for sale or trade. I really want an imac or older mac pro. The PC was custom built by me for gaming a couple of years ago. And the mac mini was given to me as a graduation present.

PC:
Intel Core 2 duo at 2.66ghz
4GB ram
250GB hard drive
Nvidia Geforce 8600 gts

Mac Mini:
I believe its a 1.8ghz Core 2 duo it may be 2.0ghz though
2GB ram
I believe 300 GB hard drive if not more

Both systems run photoshop as well as aperture smoothly and the PC is very fast.

Monitors:
22' samsung syncmaster 1920x1200(widescreen)
19' sony 1280x1024

I want at least 685 for the whole entire package. That is the absolute lowest I will go.

Trades: Imac G5 or later
Mac Pro (older)
make an offer for trade

Pictures- I will send to you if you are interested!

·
Registered
254 Posts
How much for the mac mini?

I have a New Compaq that I never use. Intel Celeron 430, DVD/CD Burner, 2gig, 160gb hd.

It has a 19flat screen, but I'd rather just get the mini mac with a partial trade, or buy it out right.

LMK, dibbs on the mini please.

EDIT- also has all of the SD/XD cards slots, wireless mouse, wireless network adapter, etc.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
or we could do 500 you pay shipping or if you are local then 500 for monitor and mac mini

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not the apple keyboard though because i never bought one. logitech mouse and saitek keyboard

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just looked at the real specs for the mac mini. I thought I had the 2.0 version but its actually the 1.83ghz.

Now accepting 325 for the mac mini

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im not selling just the monitors alone. I have to sell them in some sort of package. Sorry :(

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mac mini and sony monitor are gone. now asking 300 for pc and 375 for samsung monitor plus pc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts