Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 2,000 HP DMC Aventador Costs $2.5 Million | Complex

DMC's favorite thing to do is make the Lamborghini Aventador even more extreme. Subtlety isn't in the vocabulary. Restraint isn't in the repertoire. The concept of "enough" was never grasped as children. DMC is lovably nuts.

The latest product, which we assume must be the tuner's magnum opus, is a 2,000 hp, $2.5 Million Aventador. The point isn't to just be an insanely overpowered car, it's also to stand out in a theoretical sea of Aventadors without mods that look bad. “The trick to make a Lamborghini Aventador stand out even more from the crowd is to change the details to make it look just different enough to be noticed…installing a DMC Stage 3 kit on the Aventador will be a perfect way to make it sand out from the crowd.”

0-60 happens in a terrifying 2.3 seconds.

:lol:

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
If someone pays 2.5mil for this they should drive it straight to the insane asylum.

My hatred for this company grows and grows

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thats good stuff

·
Registered
45 Posts
DMC is the greatest brand ever...

At reminding us what its like to be a huge piece of shit.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
And they'll be the ones laughing straight to the bank.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
^^^ I see what u did there :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
i agree with MBZguy

Also if you did not knew DMC is not made in Germany things its DMC=Hong Kong and China! so nothing about Germany quality as nothing made there but prices like Made in Germany! ;) thats funny!
and i got conversation with guy from composites he told that even their Titan exhausts made in china and from china metal and a lot things i mean materials have problems , but maybe they getting top brand carbon and titan from china ricers ;)
I think most money into that car go for advertising and for overpriced parts but everyone has its own decision.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts