Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like its time for its first service, I have a total of 3700 miles on the car, tires still ok and brakes I'd imagine are ok as well. First year service is free, anyone know of anything I should have them do that would be worth asking?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Ask them to put your AKs out the hood?! Haha

Thanks again for everything brotha, had a great time!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Just for the hell of it I did a Google search for problems with the '13 CGT and did not find a single complaint. About all I'd tell them to do was be sure they wipe their feet before getting in. :lol:

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ask them to put your AKs out the hood?! Haha

Thanks again for everything brotha, had a great time!
No problem but I thought you were going to party epic. Sucks. However I would have partied but we were going to get something to eat afterwards and I told my friend I need to take a 15 minute nap in my truck. When I woke up it was 2am lol. I was very happy with the reliability of the AK. No FTF or stovepipes or anything. Absolute flawless action. I will clean it tonight after the gym.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just for the hell of it I did a Google search for problems with the '13 CGT and did not find a single complaint. About all I'd tell them to do was be sure they wipe their feet before getting in. :lol:
lol Rusnak service has been pretty good with my previous cars. They when pushed will bend over backwards for you when you need a better than average rental. The only mod I wish I had was a GT3 like wing in the back painted in the same color, brodger grey. Would be sick.

·
Registered
29 Posts
make sure they have the parts in stock, before you leave the car with them.

uses different filter, draing plug, and oil than w12. being that the v8 is lower volume, and some what new, they might have to order the parts.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They said there was some recalls/notifications they had to take care of. Service guy said it will be done by tomorrow afternoon. I fucked up though, I should of asked for a rental for the weekend. It would of been free. Ahh well next time. I think I will keep this car one more year than ditch it for like an LP560-4 if there are any left by next year at Newport beach. Or even just a regular LP550-2 I'd be happy with.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I will keep this car for 6 months to another year than either whatever Newport beach has left on a 2014 Gallardo or I might just get the flying spur. Or maybe a Speed, not sure right now but I'd like to get out of my lease at 2 years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts