Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
So i guess its like the iphone, if one caught on fire that means all are now gonna catch on fire ? That sucks, not the best places for a fire to start.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'll be keeping my eye out on the insurance auctions, but I'm sure it'll probably just end up being rebuilt

·
Registered
229 Posts
You'd be surprised with some of the things I've seen.
They total/CD a lot of them out over stupid little things, I'm assuming to prevent them from being scooped back up for cheaper by same owner.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Someone forward this to Tr3vor it looks like it can be a nice weekend project lol

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'd actually wondered about whether or not this would happen, and it appears my fear is unfortunately well founded. It occurred to me that the fuel filler cap is merely a foot and change from the (extremely short) exhaust. As most people are right handed, and most pump nozzles drip when in mid-swing between the pump box and the fuel filler cap, it's not only plausible but dangerously possible to fling fuel droplets onto scalding tail pipes- or through and beyond the mesh surrounding them onto other hot surfaces.

I bet he can get a smokin' deal for it
I hear they're really smoldering on the used market already.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I was just admiring a day or two ago how we were in the same month in which you'd joined this forum, and that you'd amassed 100 more posts than I had since 2011 with a total of 390. Imagine my surprise when I look again today and see 440.

Lol.
Same here. Holy shit, how did you post 440 times in like 2 weeks?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts