Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mr. Trump's 757 - YouTube

seen it in person, it is one of a kind, he got it a few years ago from vice president of microsoft i believe.
I think he got it from Google, who bought it from Paul Allen. I could be wrong on that though. Seen this bird several times too, pretty incredible AC. Was lucky enough to see it at LAX. LaGaurdia, and Eagle/Vail. Only cooler big boy planes I've seen were all Saudi, UAE, Oman, Bahrain VIP 747's. Hard to beat those.....especially seeing as how a 747 can keep up with a Citation X, true story

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I think he got it from Google, who bought it from Paul Allen. I could be wrong on that though. Seen this bird several times too, pretty incredible AC. Was lucky enough to see it at LAX. LaGaurdia, and Eagle/Vail. Only cooler big boy planes I've seen were all Saudi, UAE, Oman, Bahrain VIP 747's. Hard to beat those.....especially seeing as how a 747 can keep up with a Citation X, true story
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal has an A380 that is said to have a garage for his RR, a 10 seat concert hall, steam room, and a bunch of other generally useless things for an airplane to have lol. Pretty incredible, nonetheless.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal has an A380 that is said to have a garage for his RR, a 10 seat concert hall, steam room, and a bunch of other generally useless things for an airplane to have lol. Pretty incredible, nonetheless.
He sold it last year while it was in construction. Said he was offered a price he couldn't refuse. When I was in Riyadh, I used to fly through the Royal/VIP terminal and I was lucky enough to see his bird there a few times. His office in Riyadh (Kingdom Tower) is also amazingly awesome....

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
He sold it last year while it was in construction. Said he was offered a price he couldn't refuse. When I was in Riyadh, I used to fly through the Royal/VIP terminal and I was lucky enough to see his bird there a few times. His office in Riyadh (Kingdom Tower) is also amazingly awesome....
Wow. Just read a Forbes article on it and it sounded like more of a curse than anything.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm surprised that the youtube video is that bad. The audio was terrible. The acting was less than average. For someone who micro-manages his brand I'm surprised he would allow that to be produced let alone published on a youtube chanel with his name on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts