·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Fly Yellow over Black + Yellow Hides

Recent service including clutch, fluids, shocks, gaskets

42,000 Kilometers - 26,000 miles

Extras:

Sport exhaust, chromed factory wheels, yellow brake calipers, factory wing, Alpine flip-up screen, upgraded speakers + subwoofer.

$129,000 or finance with $39,000 down and payments of $925/month + TTL (O.A.C.)

1998 Used Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster at Symbolic Motor Car Co in La Jolla | Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Lotus, Rolls-Royce, IID 5191420

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Wow that's really cheap. Sweet car too.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Sick deal man, she'll make someone very happy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Car is sitting in the showroom still!

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors
Maybe after the new year things will pick up, I am amazed at how many steals I see on exotics and no one is buying. I had a deal offered to me today on a brand new SL that had me floored, only catch was I have to buy before the end of year.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Maybe after the new year things will pick up, I am amazed at how many steals I see on exotics and no one is buying. I had a deal offered to me today on a brand new SL that had me floored, only catch was I have to buy before the end of year.
floor us please

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Things have been going strong for several months now. People are definitely buying cars across the US. The holiday months are historically the best for us here in San Diego. And yes, there are some smokin' deals out there right now!

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just listed on Ebay with a reduced price. We would like to keep this Diablo Roadster in the L4P community! Click on the bold link below to check out the listing. Car is sitting on our showroom floor here in San Diego ready to go! This Lamborghini has been well maintained throughout it's 26,000 mile life and has the service records to back up that statement.

Call the showroom at 858-454-1800 or swing by and check it out yourself.

1998 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
what are maintenance costs like on average for these diablos?

·
Registered
826 Posts
ugh... I love my Diablo so much I'll most likely replace it with either a Roadster, or an SV... 122,500$ as per eBay is a steal for a car like this ;)

·
Registered
826 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts