Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a mint condition 95 Mustang GT Convertible with only 25k miles on the clock! Original Owner! This car has spent it's entire life in south Florida sleeping in a locked garage with a cover on it. It was purchased in Wisconsin brand new and driven straight to Florida where it spent it's entire life until this last year when we brought it to Wisconsin. It is hardly ever driven, as shown by the mileage. It's a beautiful turquoise exterior with a white leather interior, and white leather top. It is an Automatic GT V8, Dual exhaust, fog lights, etc. Everything works, including the power top! I have tons of pictures and can provide more details if required. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $10,999 OBO

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If someone in Florida was interested in this car we may be able to work out transport for free.

·
Registered
545 Posts
F*cking 11 grand for that thing? That's twice the blue book value. Good luck I guess...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I'm not trying to be a douche bag^. But 10k is a little steep for a stock automatic 95 mustang, regardless of the miles, this car is not very desirable. Goodluck..

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind feedback. I'm not sure where the market is for these so you start high and lower your price as needed. I've seen these cars posted from $4k to $15k. Gotta start somewhere...

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Thanks for the kind feedback. I'm not sure where the market is for these so you start high and lower your price as needed. I've seen these cars posted from $4k to $15k. Gotta start somewhere...
yeah you start with kbb.com

Reactions: Pushn'lbs and srock

·
Registered
620 Posts
It is a beautiful example, but I have to agree that the price is optimistic. Being an automatic hurts the value on these older Mustangs. Spend a few dollars and swap it to a 5-speed and the level of interest should climb substantially.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I've seen older model mustangs like this fetch your asking price but they were not stock, auto, base model GTs.

^6k is a more reasonable starting price but even then I think you'll find offers to be lower for what that car is.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
It will sell for 3-4k

Reactions: Pushn'lbs
1 - 10 of 10 Posts