Cylinders: 6 Cylinder Non-Turbo
Transmission: Manual
Doors: Two Door
Roof: T-Tops
VIN: JN1RZ24D7RX545738

Date Purchased: January 16th, 2005
Mileage at Purchase: 102,000
Current Mileage: 128,000

One of the fastest 300zx Non-Turbos around. Most of the possible NA upgrades were done to this car to make it as fast as possible while keeping it street-able. I’ve owned this car for over 5 years and have loved every minute of it but it’s to move on.
Since buying it I have put about 25k miles on it over the 5 year period. Most of these miles were put during the summers, but this car was driven in the winter a few times, and without problems. Since this car does not get the attention it deserves, I would like to sell it to a Z enthusiast that will ensure its survival.
The car has always been stored in a garage with a car cover on, which I will include in the sale. I will also provide all the receipts for the maintenance & parts, CARFAX for when I bought the car, and a current CARFAX. The car comes with 2 300ZX Keys and all the Documentation. I always babied this car, I even have the receipt for the first time I filled it up when I bought it.
This car would be a perfect candidate for a TT swap since its a 94, last year Z that was made that does not have to be tested for emission, it's still OBD1 unlike the 95+ Z's. You can run whatever engine you want in it.

Why is this Z different than others?
- Most of the necessary maintenance has been done to ensure this car will be reliable. Including replacing MAF, Filters, Regular Oil Changes, & Injectors.
- Rust Free! This car was in Texas until 2004! Always stored in the garage while in Chicagoland area, and only driven a bit during the winter of 2006, and 2005 – when I drove it home after buying it.
- Clean Title!
- Straight Frame!
- The T-Tops do not leak!
- Perfect candidate for a TT Swap.

Important Information:
- Body: Body is in good shape, but it does have small dings and scratches around that occurred from time to time. This car was used and it has scars to prove it.
- Interior is in good condition but do have some imperfactions. All the parts such as T-Top Shades and Rear Cover are there, the only thing that is missing are the T-Top bags.
- The front bumper lip is ripped apart when the car was pulled too close to a curb, hitting the curb. I have since then put it together with zip ties but I want to mention that since it’s the only part on the car that is broken
- The car was broken into while it was in for service at Star Nissan and the passenger window was replaced. Therefore that window does not have tint on it. This occurred about two years ago but since I pretty much drive the car with the T-Tops off and windows down, I did not care to replace the tint on it.
- Both windows (Now one) and T-tops have the VIN engraved in them to show that they are the original ones.

Over $6,000+ in modification and maintenance receipts. Everything done within the last 30k Miles. Most of the work was done at UltimateZ.

Recent maintenance: New Battery (May ’10) Oil Change (June ’10)

Suspension
Eibach Lowering Springs Prokit F/R 0.8”
Tokico Premium Performance Shocks
NISMO Adjustable Camber
NISMO Adjustable Tension Rods
Stillen Adjustable A-Arms
Brembo Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors

Performance
HKS Hyper Exhaust
JWT Intake
JWT Upgraded ECU
Unorthodox Underdrive Pulleys
Stillen Short Throw Shifter

Exterior
New Window and Side Trim Moldings
Stillen Type 1 Wing
Stillen Front Nose Panel

Interior
Sony MEX-BT2700 Radio / CD / MP3 / Bluetooth Head Unit
4X Polk Audio DB651 6.5-Inch Coaxial Speakers (Replaced Blown Bose Speakers)
NISMO Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
Recently replaced shifter bushings
Redline Shifter & E-Brake Leather Boots

Wheels
4X Nissan OEM 300ZX Twin Turbo wheels. These wheels are 16x8.5 all around, unlike the original ones that were 16x7.5. These are wider for better traction and handling. The rear Continentals (All Seasons) have about 500 miles on them and a lot of life left. The front ones are a bit worn down but still provide excellent traction.

Price with OEM Wheels: $7,000
I will consider reasonable offers. I am in no hurry to sell this as I have the garage space to store it, but I would like it gone sooner than later. I can include the ADR M-Sports (The silver deep dish wheels that can be seen in the pictures) if interested but you would have to inquire about their price and they might not be available.

I have the title in hand. Please don't waste my time if you are not serious or cannot come up with financing upon agreeing on the price. I prefer cash. The car is located in Glenview and is available for test-drives, if you are serious.

Thank you. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected] or contact me over l4p.

Many Thanks.

Pictures are available in the PDF file for this AD. If that doesn't work or you want any other pictures, please contact me and I can provide them.

http://www.filedropper.com/1994300zxforsale

1 - 2 of 2 Posts